Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.1 - 26/09/2010

Before ur finished with me I'll be an Expert.
Thanks again
 
this image is for me "the best" but i need "USB TDT Avermedia Black Volar HD" :(
 
Screen image cropped - what am I doing wrong

I am relativly new to this system
I have a VU+duo, I have loaded the new VIX 1.1 image and am usind an HDMI cable to link to my HD ready TV. Even the loading screens are cropped with half of the V in the VIX logo dissapearing of the left of the screen and a similar cropping appears to be on the right side also. If I reduce the screen setting from 16:9 to 4:3 the same cropping is still there. I assume I'm getting some simple setting wrong but I cannot find / don't know which one or how to change it. All help would be much appreciated.
 
I am relativly new to this system
I have a VU+duo, I have loaded the new VIX 1.1 image and am usind an HDMI cable to link to my HD ready TV. Even the loading screens are cropped with half of the V in the VIX logo dissapearing of the left of the screen and a similar cropping appears to be on the right side also. If I reduce the screen setting from 16:9 to 4:3 the same cropping is still there. I assume I'm getting some simple setting wrong but I cannot find / don't know which one or how to change it. All help would be much appreciated.

me too guy!!!!
 
No in front of the dup but there are settings in the vix part of the menu, i think they may be under skin or image but is deff they
 
I knew I'd seen it somewhere

In the Menu/setup/VIX/Skin Settings/Menu Overscan amount - this is initially 40 but can be edited - increase to say 100 and the menus, after a GUI reboot, no longer fall off the edge. However, the bouquet menus and the start up screens are still cropped loosing half the V in the VIX logo
 
I was a bit greedy when I choose all the sources in the RyVIX EPG and would like to erase the epg data and start again. Where is it saved?

Also is this thread the only one to ask ViX related questions? Its getting pretty big.
 
FTP into your hard drive and it should be in the base directory rather than any sub folders. I use CrossEPG and this is normally a folder on the HDD, but when I used to use RYVIX it was just an EPG file in HDD.
 
Hi, which line in skin.xml I must to modify for it show Tuner-C DVB-T instead Tuner C ?
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • screenshot0.webp
    screenshot0.webp
    450 bytes · Views: 46
  • screenshot1.webp
    screenshot1.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 35
How can i reach the subchannels in VIX (for example Sky Germany Sport, Sky Germany Select)?
 
Hi there-apologies in advance if this appears to be a silly question or if has been asked before,is there any way that I can receive the fta digital ie-I live in ireland and would love to receive the terrestial digital channels through the box?If yes,is it possible to record same while watching another sat channel.

Thanks for any help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top