Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am loving this new image, so stable. The only problem for me is CCcam stability, it seems to need a restart every day to get it working correctly. Never had this issue on 1.2, even went on holiday and it was working 100% one week later. I have also downloaded the new CCcam 2.21 but can not see it in the softcam menu, only my current 2.14.
 
I am loving this new image, so stable. The only problem for me is CCcam stability, it seems to need a restart every day to get it working correctly. Never had this issue on 1.2, even went on holiday and it was working 100% one week later. I have also downloaded the new CCcam 2.21 but can not see it in the softcam menu, only my current 2.14.
mgcamd is also kind of instable :-(
 
Sorry if this is a stupid question... I'm still a newbie!

In the Multi-EPG view, how do I move "up"? That is, if I'm looking at a Multi-EPG view of a Boquet, how do I get back to the Boquet list, so I can select which Multi-EPG boquet I would like to see?
 
Sorry if this is a stupid question... I'm still a newbie!

In the Multi-EPG view, how do I move "up"? That is, if I'm looking at a Multi-EPG view of a Boquet, how do I get back to the Boquet list, so I can select which Multi-EPG boquet I would like to see?

IRC, press Channel up/Down to change bouquets
 
Is it possible to do a complete backup of the installed image..? It sure would've been nice to have a backup on a stick or on the computer. ;)
 
Is it possible to do a complete backup of the installed image..? It sure would've been nice to have a backup on a stick or on the computer. ;)


long press blue
go to vix menu at bottom
image manager

green for new backup

backup will create in /media/hdd/backup transfer to pc or usb
 
long press blue
go to vix menu at bottom
image manager

green for new backup

backup will create in /media/hdd/backup transfer to pc or usb

I went to try this, and the process is now running. I had to go through the ordinary menu, as the "long blue" took me to the plugins menu. It doesn't matter at all, but it was a bit odd, wasn't it..?
 
HI,

For some reason I find that Cccam works better just after it has been re-started, Is there any way that this can be configured to auto restart every 24 hours say at 2am?

Thanks for your help :)
 
I went to try this, and the process is now running. I had to go through the ordinary menu, as the "long blue" took me to the plugins menu. It doesn't matter at all, but it was a bit odd, wasn't it..?

sorry hamram my bad i ment short blue press
 
long press blue
go to vix menu at bottom
image manager

green for new backup

backup will create in /media/hdd/backup transfer to pc or usb

you can also press menu whilst in Image Manager to choose where to backup to what attached device ;)
 
all hello

If true, configure the plugins cccam.info.

continuous green-screen error.

not fit for such a beautiful image of this bug.

please refresh.

waiting.
 
all hello

If true, configure the plugins cccam.info.

continuous green-screen error.

not fit for such a beautiful image of this bug.

please refresh.

waiting.


sorry mate you need to explain a little better and also post a crash log
 
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mister View Post
Hi guys..
I got a wee problem.. about 3 times per day.. a message appears on my tv screen saying that :

Your box is going for its nightly shut-down ..
Do you want to allow this..
Yes / No

Please can anyone explain how to turn this off.. ??

Thanks guys..
Same problem here, the box shuts down even when the auto standby feature is disabled. Any thoughts?
i have updated that in the coming updates.

The problem seems to have gone after setting the interval/repeat time to 0.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Ever since upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3 I am having problems with my Logitech Harmony One remote control.

Basically around 80% of the time when I power on my devices the Vu+ will switch on and immediately back off again (looking at the front display). At one point I had to power it back on 5 times before it would stay on.

note that I did not change the timings on the Logitech remote, so this is with default settings, and it worked fine with the 1.2 image.
 
Is a shame the Ghost skin keeps crashing my Duo :-(
The only really decent skin that I can't use.
It wd be really nice to get it working.
If you need the crash log, pls let me know
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Ever since upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3 I am having problems with my Logitech Harmony One remote control.

Basically around 80% of the time when I power on my devices the Vu+ will switch on and immediately back off again (looking at the front display). At one point I had to power it back on 5 times before it would stay on.

note that I did not change the timings on the Logitech remote, so this is with default settings, and it worked fine with the 1.2 image.

known problem fixed in coming update :)
 
Another bug report.

While on Digi+ Spain for example, virtual zap shows last proveider i was on, Sky UK.

Thanks.

IMDB plugin works great now.

Great work!
 
olla,

is it possible to do change on multi-epg the buttons?
i will change red=zap to ok=zap and exit is that possible?
and change red into info epg

greetz
 
olla,

is it possible to do change on multi-epg the buttons?
i will change red=zap to ok=zap and exit is that possible?
and change red into info epg

greetz


multi quick button or pauli should do it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top