Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
In VixEPG, how do I change what each colored button does?

E.g. Red button shows program info.

(I want the red button to give me program info)
 
Supathug. I re-created the swapfile. You could use the old one. However I created a new 96mb swapfile. Seriously though the image is cracking mate.
 
I've got an infitine loop of Start VU+ | Green Screen Crash | Start VU+...

Don't even have a chance to get into software update. I restored settings after installation, maybe I shouldnt have.
 
Sure its just me being dense as usual,i have picons working fine on the epg but none will come up on the info bar.
 
Supathug. I re-created the swapfile. You could use the old one. However I created a new 96mb swapfile. Seriously though the image is cracking mate.

Hey Dude,

Just hooking everything up as it was. Have no doubt it will be cracking as per. Andy, Pooface and the rest of the dev team deserve all our thanks and praise as doing something like this takes soooo much effort. When something new comes out theres always little glitches which I'm sure these guys will iron out straight away! Cracking effort lads!
 
Sorry forgot this version has changed, but going back to your original quesion, highlight an event in the EPG, then press the EPG button ;)

On the Vu+ Duo remote, is their an 'Info' button?
 
Cool. Yup, the team has worked really hard to release a image that is flawless. Andy has been at it constantly ironing out any little noted bugs. Nice one Andy.
 
Does this new one have drivers for smargo ?
I have tried to manualy add them but no go.
thanks
 
I'm not familiar with all the different EPG-versions out there, so hopefully there's someone who can advise me... The default EPG is ok, if you can settle with the present and the next few programs. If you need to know what is going on the next day, or in three days, it's a bit of a struggle, as I have to hit the RIGHT-button quite a few times to come to the third day. Maybe there's a function unknown to me, so please let me know if it is possible to find EPG for day three (or four...), in an easy way. Maybe there's some other EPG-addon one can use, or maybe theres simply a function to activate?

Some years ago, I had a STB called Force, and the EPG in this box made it possible to choose the day of your interest, and then read the full EPG for this day. Today it's sunday, and if I had the Force-EPG, I could've chosen EPG for thursday directly in the EPG-menu. I'm looking for a similar function in this box/image. Is this possible in any way..?
 
How many softcams have you actually installed in 1.3 or any of the other receivers? Make sure only one softcam is active at anytime.

I normaly only have 1 softcam installed. I set up that special test just to be sure the system was restarting. I set up 1 softcam as active and then setup a different softcam to restart should the system think my softcam stopped. And the fact that the receiver ends up with both softcams as active proves it restarted the second one, believing the first one froze or stopped working
 
I'm not familiar with all the different EPG-versions out there, so hopefully there's someone who can advise me... The default EPG is ok, if you can settle with the present and the next few programs. If you need to know what is going on the next day, or in three days, it's a bit of a struggle, as I have to hit the RIGHT-button quite a few times to come to the third day. Maybe there's a function unknown to me, so please let me know if it is possible to find EPG for day three (or four...), in an easy way. Maybe there's some other EPG-addon one can use, or maybe theres simply a function to activate?

Some years ago, I had a STB called Force, and the EPG in this box made it possible to choose the day of your interest, and then read the full EPG for this day. Today it's sunday, and if I had the Force-EPG, I could've chosen EPG for thursday directly in the EPG-menu. I'm looking for a similar function in this box/image. Is this possible in any way..?

Holding down long EPG button gives other options also holding down red button gives long epg for current channel.
 
I normaly only have 1 softcam installed. I set up that special test just to be sure the system was restarting. I set up 1 softcam as active and then setup a different softcam to restart should the system think my softcam stopped. And the fact that the receiver ends up with both softcams as active proves it restarted the second one, believing the first one froze or stopped working

Just install one version of CCcam at any time.
 
Just install one version of CCcam at any time.

Ok, but i only have 1 cam installed now, the test i was talking about was on Vix 1.2.
But maybe you can help me with anoother issue too, I cant change channels anymore by just pressing the left or right arrow, the channel info changes but the receiver doesnt change to the new channel, it will do so if i press OK though. Did i change a setting without knowing it?
Tnx
 
Ok, but i only have 1 cam installed now, the test i was talking about was on Vix 1.2.
But maybe you can help me with anoother issue too, I cant change channels anymore by just pressing the left or right arrow, the channel info changes but the receiver doesnt change to the new channel, it will do so if i press OK though. Did i change a setting without knowing it?
Tnx

Just finished installing the image and immediately noticed this, a huge improvement in my opinion - one of my single biggest issues with Enigma2 was that it didnt do this by default like my old Neutrino image did. Great work from the Vix team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top