Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be bro.

Is not that I am a novice at this!!!
Am not.

Ill change the skin first, and report back.

Cheers.
 
Early days, but switching skin to DMConcinnity-HD seems to have cured it!
 
Would it be possible to add the streaminterface plugin that pli uses to the download feeds on vix? dont even know if its possible, its the ONLY thing that keeps me using pli
 
6 and PIG for me :)

pig.jpg

How do you get the VIXEPG to display like that matey, mine is displaying a full list, sorry to sound thick but i have only had my VU+ Duo for 3 days :-)
 
Hi, I have lost TV display on the vu+duo with this image. It used to work. I have tried to reflash this image many times but box is stuck in "Starting..." phase. I can not connect to TV (HDMI or scart) to see any progress. DOes anyone know how to 'enable' the output display to TV or is this broke. Maybe a 'factory reset button'? OR can I use my laptop to connect display? Cheers guys!
 
when you are in vixepg via the epg button on remote

press menu and that screen will appear
 
Thanks.
When i am in cool epg, hit epg, i get a diff screen with the full epg, but not settings screen.
When i hit menu there, nothing.
Not a big issue.
is ok.
Thanks anyway :-)
Must be obtuse, lol
 
no your not obtuse mate

what i told you above only if for vixepg not for cooltv

cool tv is different it a standalone epg system thats all the picons work differently on that
 
Whilst you are looking at the full list press menu

change picture in graphics to yes

and change items per page to 5

then re-boot box

View attachment 5318
View attachment 5317

click on images

thanks for this mate

i have followed this but how do i get the VIXEpg to show the picons when it lists 5 channels per screen?

i have picons when i change channels but not in in the epg

thanks
 
Since I installed the latest updates. When I change the channel after the receiver has been on the same same channel for over 2 minutes. I get a four second spinning ViX freeze, before the channel changes. I have the time shift on a usb key, and have set the hard drive to standby after 2 minutes. I have CrossEPG and swap set to the usb key also.

It seem to me that I can't change the channel until the hard drive spins up. Is this that case? Is there something else that need to be changed so the hard drive doesn't need to spin up?
 
thanks for this mate

i have followed this but how do i get the VIXEpg to show the picons when it lists 5 channels per screen?

i have picons when i change channels but not in in the epg

thanks
Same here. No picons in the VIXEpg...........
 
Since I installed the latest updates. When I change the channel after the receiver has been on the same same channel for over 2 minutes. I get a four second spinning ViX freeze, before the channel changes. I have the time shift on a usb key, and have set the hard drive to standby after 2 minutes. I have CrossEPG and swap set to the usb key also.

It seem to me that I can't change the channel until the hard drive spins up. Is this that case? Is there something else that need to be changed so the hard drive doesn't need to spin up?

It was the picons, moved them to the usb key. All good now.
 
Firstly, many thanks for this great software.
I too have no picons in epg. I used a picon plugin (silverfox). They work fine on the OSD channel bar but not in EPG. I have tried all the recommended epg settings such as enabling picons, reducing items to 5 etc.
 
any more suggestions on the picons in the EPG guys?

its not a biggy but would like to get it working

the OCD within me demands it :D

Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top