Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

Absolutely fine Herr, have you changed any setting?
 
A little niggle I'd like to point out if I may. When playing back a recording and fast forwarding through, you can't just hit play to resume playback - it seems to take you to the media player menu again! Is it just me or is this in the software?

I use this function all the time to get rid of those dam adverts, and it is working perfectly for me on Vix 2.03.
 
Haven't changed any settings that I can remember! I'll have another look though.

If it's working for you guys then I must have something wrong!
 
My settings seem OK. So confused on this one...

BTW, under Menu > Setup > System > Record > I have "Behaviour of 'pause' when paused" in the list twice.
 
I have found the answer to my glitch.

If I access my recordings via the "recorded files" button on the remote I can fast forward and play fine. If I access my recordings via Menu > Media Player > and select from the File List I have the problem of being returned to the File List when pressing Play from Fast Forward.

Note that I have only just found the "recorded files" button on the remote and that menu is a lot nicer :)
 
Can I also add from some use today that when you "Add AutoTimer" the EPG does not show that program in red like it does when you simply "Add Timer". A small thing, but niggly nonetheless.
 
Can I also add from some use today that when you "Add AutoTimer" the EPG does not show that program in red like it does when you simply "Add Timer". A small thing, but niggly nonetheless.

what you mean ?
 
Andy,

You know when you add a recording in EPG the program goes red as it adds the timer entry on closing autotimer wizard.
I assume he wants when auto timer is set in EPG that it goes red and he doesnt want that..
(depends on the image and version)
D
 
yeah, it's marked red in VIX EPG if you set a normal recording but doesn't show in red if its an auto-timer. I'd love to see these displayed in red too...
 
I just did one and it showed in red.
When you choose the program in EPG and press autotimer then it goes through the settings.
When you save it scans the EPG for the program and the one that you choose should go red as if it was a manual timer entry.
The only reason it might not happen is if the program is running. Autotimer sometimes might not include a program thats running.
 
Mine definitely does not go red when I set an autotimer i'm afraid. I have set up a few too and they all stay normal EPG colour.
 
Glad the green button works now, but the blue cleanup button doesn't work?? It does if you go through the timer menu but not just using the green button
 
Fantastic image thanks for all the hard work guys.:thumbsup:

Finally got some time yesterday to flash this, biggest problem I had was remembering where to alter settings to my liking as its been a while, due to work commitments I have had no real time to play with anything :(

Unfortunately the issue with the component video is a deal breaker for me as although my main TV is on HDMI, I feed my amp with composite and my projector is fed by HDMI from the amp which leaves me with no alternative but to go back to VIX 1.3 until the issue is solved :violin:
 
The only answer is get a better amp :D only joking :thumbsup:

if you problem is with not enough HDMI sockets on the amp there are are plenty of after market active HDMI splitters
 
The only answer is get a better amp :D only joking :thumbsup:
:rofl: Happy with the Strda2400 at the moment but have been eyeing up a Pioneer LX82/83 for a while now :D wife will kill me though :eek:

if you problem is with not enough HDMI sockets on the amp there are are plenty of after market active HDMI splitters

Already have 2 Splitters and a HDMI switch in there to get round the fact that the wife and kids are NOT allowed to use the amp and projector when I'm not there :D
 
guys, i use tuner B for a diseqc motor, no usals.

since VIXv2, there are two sats for 10E and 1W. one is "C" and the other is "KU".

Which one should I be using. I have positioned using both manually but when i try to turn to a channel, nothing happens then all the 1W channel become grey.

all my other sats work fine 19E, 16E, 13E, 4.8E

thanks
 
guys, i use tuner B for a diseqc motor, no usals.

since VIXv2, there are two sats for 10E and 1W. one is "C" and the other is "KU".

Which one should I be using. I have positioned using both manually but when i try to turn to a channel, nothing happens then all the 1W channel become grey.

all my other sats work fine 19E, 16E, 13E, 4.8E

thanks

hi. on my box i use the KU and the channels work fine. i have no idea what the C is for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe for Cable!!!!!!!
 
hi. on my box i use the KU and the channels work fine. i have no idea what the C is for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe for Cable!!!!!!!
C and Ku are bands. If you don't know what C-band is you need Ku.
 
C band is microwave satellite transmissions in the range 3.7 to 4.2 GHz or more broadly speaking 3-5 GHz, the actual C band range is greater than that. As for KU Band its generally 11.2 GHz to 14.5 GHz and again the range is slightly greater than that. Below C band is known as S band and below that L band. above the KU band is K band and a whole host of others up to about 170 GHz
 
I have set an autotimer for Corrie. On Friday the 8:30pm show was shown in red on the EPG but the 7:30 wasn't. However both recorded..! Wierd!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top