Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

how do i do that???

press blue button>select vix>device manager
scroll to your usb drive and press green then scroll right with arrow button until it says /media/usb on the right of screen
press green to save and restart enigma.
will now be mounted correctly :)
 
since changing my harddrive from WD10EADS to a samsung F3, my box has been so much better on VIX 2.0 and 2.3.

I wouldn't recommend the WD10EADS for anyone in their VU+ Duo after my experiences (in case you have this drive installed).
 
This is my favourite skin as well... Where can I find it for this image, if possible..?

This is about the DM Conncinnity HD image... It is for download in Vix 1.3, but I can't find it for 2.0. Is it difficult to make this skin work in Vix 2.0x? By the way, I've noticed that most of the skins are marked with Dream or Dreambox, and this doesn't fit very well in a Vu+... :)
 
This is about the DM Conncinnity HD image... It is for download in Vix 1.3, but I can't find it for 2.0. Is it difficult to make this skin work in Vix 2.0x? By the way, I've noticed that most of the skins are marked with Dream or Dreambox, and this doesn't fit very well in a Vu+... :)
The Magic-(E)HD skins are especially adapted to the renderers that are available in PLi/ViX, and do not have Dream-logo's.
 
Thank you fot your kind advice, but strange enough these images are "to big" for my TV... An example: Down to the left, I can see the clock, and under the clock thers's probably something more, but all I can see is the top of the letters/numbers.

I did find DM Conncinnity for Pli, and I made it work. Now I need to see if I can change the colours back to normal, as the version I found is modified. I like the original colours best. ;)
 
Thank you fot your kind advice, but strange enough these images are "to big" for my TV... An example: Down to the left, I can see the clock, and under the clock thers's probably something more, but all I can see is the top of the letters/numbers.
Does that also happen when you use Magic-HD? That skin allows for 5.5% overscan. If that really is not enough, I would look for the possibility to de-activate "overscan"(no use anyway, on the contrary).
 
Does that also happen when you use Magic-HD? That skin allows for 5.5% overscan. If that really is not enough, I would look for the possibility to de-activate "overscan"(no use anyway, on the contrary).


What is the difference between the Magic-HD skin and the Magic-(E)HD skin???
 
What is the difference between the Magic-HD skin and the Magic-(E)HD skin???
They are basically the same.
But EHD is full screen (i.e. only for a TV not using overscan), whereas HD allows for 5.5% overscan (i.e. has a free border on all sides).
 
guys

odd one here since moving from 1.3 to 2.0:

Tuner A setup on 28E static and tuner B on rotor [diseqc].

when changing channel from tuner A to B, i get tuning errors. I have to move the dish to a different sat get a lock on a channel then move it back again
 
Maybe on your box local network on test has a green tick next to it on mine :)
I just tried OI 5.6 and there the networktest works just fine. Also the "link" is not grey (but green). So there is something in PLi 2.0 (and hence in ViX) that messes up those functions. Does Andyblac have any idea about that?
 
Hi! The language settings... I'm having problems with this function, as the settings I make are not beeing stored. When I restart the box, the settings are back to basic. My kids is dependant of the correct language (of course), and they're to small to learn and do this each and every time they zap to Disney Channel. Any advice..?

By the way; any advice in how to set up a serial card reader in CCcam.cfg?
 
Last edited:
where are you changing the settings? are you going to menu/setup/system/auto language selection and choose preffered language 1 to whatever language you want ... then Prefer Audio stream stored by service to NO and Prefer AC3 to yes
 
where are you changing the settings? are you going to menu/setup/system/auto language selection and choose preffered language 1 to whatever language you want ... then Prefer Audio stream stored by service to NO and Prefer AC3 to yes

Yup, this is done, as well as the old fashion way, where the settings is done for each and every channel, finishing with a restart of enigma. By the way, there's no audiostream in AC3, as far as I can see... Only a few channels have this in Scandinavia.
 
Hi,

In the channel list when you press OK this takes you back to the full sceen mode, does anyone know if there's an option that makes the OK button zap to the new channel with it showing in the PIP but still staying in the channel list?

thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top