Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

thats i a common issue with pli, just ignore it, until i find what wrong :)

TBH, I used to get it quite often with a few images when I set the IP address to an address that was different to the address given to the box from dhcp. e.g. DHCP would assign the address 192.168.1.151, but I wanted the IP address 192.168.1.201, so when I set that address on the duo, it would cause it to fail the network test, but still work fine...
 
i think a big thanks, for andyblac for his time and effort for this new release, thanks m8,
 
Thanks for a really great image.

A few things I am not able to sort out:
..........

I am loosing the wifi connection about 3 miniutes after booting. I have tried to restart the wifi network connection but with no success. My wifi usb dongle did work exellent with WIX 1.3.
Bumping this post.
 
im having a strange connection problem. my network disconnects on the vu duo wheneva i am downloading a plugin or changing settings in the menu. i dont know why but it will lose connection and to get the connection back to the net i have to reboot the box. im using mgcamd and i didnt have this problem on vix 1.3. just wondering if anyone else having this issue
 
can anyone confirm if coolepg is working? mine said it was not installed so i installed 2.2.2 and it just green screens when i press the epg button.
 
Having trouble with Timeshift which is enabled and box has been restarted but when I press rewind button all I get is the no entry symbol on the top right corner ?
 
Hi all, Thanks for a great image, well done..............

Now i hope you can help with these two problems.
I am connected via wireless, all ok FTP`d ccam and channel list working great, but it wont let me download plugins, also cant seem to locate where to place and configure my picons.

Vinnieb
 
having problems with connection issues, dcc telnet keeps going red, connection issue, how can i resolve this, i am doing a network test and local network keeps going red,
 
Hi silver, just tried the software update, nothing installed,
I also done a network test, the nameserver is unconfirmed. This is the same ip as the gateway e.g 192.168.1.*** is this correct.

Vinnie
 
how can i address this telnet not connected problem, with dcc, never had this problem before, and stuck on update software, it has been doing this for about 4 mins now , what should i do ?
 
All the people with network problems try rebooting/restarting you routers so that it assign's a ip to your box
 
Last edited:
Hi silver, just tried the software update, nothing installed,
I also done a network test, the nameserver is unconfirmed. This is the same ip as the gateway e.g 192.168.1.*** is this correct.

Vinnie

I had this issue earlier try restarting the network in network settings and try restarting the box took several attempts but works now. Although it fails the local part of network test everthing works fine
 
Small issue with installing Skins. Using Software Management, they seem to install but none show in the Skins menu.
Using Plugins/Download plugins, they do show & work though.

Also using Add Auto Timer on the VIX EPG doesn't show the programme in red when timer is saved, not sure if it will record yet, will know in 30 mins. Just using Add Timer does show it in red.
 
Looking forward in testing this image out!
And the subs should be working also for us guys up here in the nordic countries!
That sounds very good indeed.

Great work Andy!
Keep up the pace but now you should take a well deserved break and have a cold one!

Thanks again from us in the nordic countries!

Guess I need to change my sig tomorrow when I change to VIX
 
Having trouble with Timeshift which is enabled and box has been restarted but when I press rewind button all I get is the no entry symbol on the top right corner ?

Have you tried pressing the yellow button to pause the program (thus starting the controlling of timeshift), then pressing the rewind... This should then take you back to when you first started watching (assuming within the timeframe set in your settings)...
 
i havent even got a tmp folder ? gonna reflash one more time, and if it doesnt work, then gonna try something different, what a nightmare i am having
 
i havent even got a tmp folder ? gonna reflash one more time, and if it doesnt work, then gonna try something different, what a nightmare i am having

tmp is there ... it's just a symlink in pli images... It symlinks to /var/volatile/tmp/
 
tmp is listed right at the bottom of the list using DCC
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top