Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

generally hd picons are 100x60. in order for them to show go into vix epg and press menu. select 8 if you want them to show or if you want to use PIG change the amount of picons to 5. exit vix epg and renter and will be there
 
can someone tell me what the picon size needs to be to allow picons in the vix epg? and just out of curiosity what happened to cool tv guide?

make sure the amount on show is set to 5 for PIG use and set to 8 if no PIG is being used

picons for DUO/SOLO is 100x60px


edot: lol chris u beat me to it
 
is this new one based on the original 5.5 vu+duo image, and has it got the very latest drivers in, just want to ask before i think about trying it out

it is based on the openpli 2.0 image but it does also have the new official 5.6 drivers incorporated. thats why the release was pushed back for testing these drivers etc.
 
Great job guys.
I see the Avermedia driver is for the A867, is there any chance the A850T will be included later?! ;-)
 
more dvb-t drivers will be added as we get them coded

houdini is working on them
 
Looking good guys!!
One question, the cam manager - no matter what cams I install (from ipk files) nothing shows in the cam manager, is this happening for anyone else?
 
you need to make sure they are in usr/softcam and chmoded to 755
 
Cant use my mounted USB for epg location or timeshift?
 
Being based on PLi 2.0 I presume that the settings of my PLi image can be used? And vice versa?

b.t.w.: I am the maker of the Magic-(E)HD skins: if their are any problems I would be glad to help.
 
media/sdb1.
Same as before.
 
Last edited:
where can i find what wireless 'n' dongles are supported by vix 2.0 if anywhere ?
thanx
 
media/sdb1.
Same as before.

make sure ALL device are setup in device manager (use green button whilst in device manager) otherwise you will NOT have access to them
 
where can i find what wireless 'n' dongles are supported by vix 2.0 if anywhere ?
thanx

none of the dev team has one to test but the rt3070 drivers are in the feeds, so any dongle that uses that chipset should work
 
Now I have a dilemma do I watch the match of flash my Vu lol what should I do. On a more seriouse note does this release have start @ bouquets option or just same as 1.3.
 
its easier to add bouquets on this no scan needed i can flash and be watching in 10 mins flat no lie
 
I Have an issue if I perform a network test it fails the local step but it seems to be working i can download plugins and my cam runs fine. Maybe its my router (new super hub from virgin media) upon upgrading to 30mb service although everything passed in VIX 1.3 ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top