Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

Ok, will try.

What about softcams? Any help?
AFAIK as long as the softcam config files are in the correct place, and the softcam file is in usr\softcams (and CHMODded to 755) then you just need to start the softcam in Menu\Setup\Softcam CI/Softcam Manager
 
yes, cccam starts just ok, oscam doesnt want to start!

Where are located startup scripts for softcams? In openpli 2.0 scripts are located in etc/init.d, but in vix i cant find them!


and swap works ok now. I had to change usb mount to media/usb, thanks for help!
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I understand that the new image doesn't reload settings as 1.3 did and you have to load new ones or use DreamEdit to save and reload yours, but what about the timers? If I save the timers files can I put them back? I have about 20 of them and it will be a pain to start from scratch.

G

Best thing to do, ftp in to /etc/enigma2/ and download the files timers.xml and autotimer.xml. This will save the files. Then, after setting up your box, upload the files, and issue the command in telnet "killall -9 enigma2". This will restart and keep the info from those files.

Before you do this, do an image backup in image manager ;)
 
Hi - Reflashed - loving the skins and I really like the bootscreens.

Just two things:

1. No Picons showing in VIX EPG (option enabled) (Picons downloaded using plugin manager)
2. Cool TV 2.2.0 crashes (Any fix)

If I can get the picons working I wouldn't bother with Cool TV EPG

Thanks for all your hard work - It is appreciated
 
Hi - Reflashed - loving the skins and I really like the bootscreens.

Just two things:

1. No Picons showing in VIX EPG (option enabled) (Picons downloaded using plugin manager)
2. Cool TV 2.2.0 crashes (Any fix)

If I can get the picons working I wouldn't bother with Cool TV EPG

Thanks for all your hard work - It is appreciated

Don't know about the picons in the EPG but I had the crash problem with Cool TV EPG when I set the EPG button to show Cool TV rather than VIX EPG.
I installed Multiquickbutton and switched off the VIX colour buttons and reassigned Cool TV to the EPG button with Multiquickbutton and it works OK.
 
Hi - Reflashed - loving the skins and I really like the bootscreens.

Just two things:

1. No Picons showing in VIX EPG (option enabled) (Picons downloaded using plugin manager)
2. Cool TV 2.2.0 crashes (Any fix)

If I can get the picons working I wouldn't bother with Cool TV EPG

Thanks for all your hard work - It is appreciated

I had to disable picons in VIX EPG, exit it. Then go back in and enable them again & they now show up.
 
Can anyone please check if oscam works on this image?
I tested both oscams from here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html and both fail to start or autostart.
Cccam 2.1.4 works ok.

In openpli 2.0 manual start via telnet of oscam didnt work (./oscam), i had to start it via softcam manager. Wierd. Maybe this is somehow connected with VIX problem.
 
Bumping this post.

A few things I am not able to sort out:
..........

I am loosing the wifi connection about 3 miniutes after booting. I have tried to restart the wifi network connection but with no success. My wifi usb dongle did work exellent with WIX 1.3.

Same thing here :(
 
i have a strange problem i have vix 1.3 on now all working good i have used the usb version of vix 2.0 and have now installed it from a usb stick np but when the image loads the screen turns pink after load its ok wile booting eg logos and so on but when the image is up and running its pink all the time i have set the right display setting as before i have noticed that i cannot change the brightness and contrast setting and that's what i think it is every thing else on the image is working fine just pink can anyone shed some light on this problem as im lost

thanks

cozmo

i have a 500gb hdd installed would i need to reformat that ie could that have anything to do with the screen turning pink after install of vix 2.0 i have also tried install the image from nfi now from vix 1.3 but the box would not reboot after just sat with lcd saying starting any help would be great vix 1.3 runs fine even from fresh install ""no pink"

thanks

cozmo
 
I have tried cleaning my glasses but I just can't see where to change the device the picons are loaded from. Thanks, I just can't remember how I did it on VIX 1.3.
 
Did all that, still no joy though.
my CCcam is working(So I definitely have a live internet connection) but when I run the network test, My LAN connection passes, however my Local fails yet DHCP, IP Address and Nameserver all pass?
Yet the Link light(In network config) is greyed out?

Ok, I cannot figure out this problem at all! :(
My CCcam works, IMDB query works, FTP works, every network/internet based tool I try works......
Apart from download plugins and software update, I have even tried flashing a fresh install and still no joy! Any ideas?
 
Hi guys. great work. Does this image support ECMinfo bar???? if yes how do i enable it. thanks
 
Its installed as default if you use the vix image and the latest version of cccam installed
 
i have a 500gb hdd installed would i need to reformat that ie could that have anything to do with the screen turning pink after install of vix 2.0 i have also tried install the image from nfi now from vix 1.3 but the box would not reboot after just sat with lcd saying starting any help would be great vix 1.3 runs fine even from fresh install ""no pink"

thanks

cozmo

check your A/V settings.
 
I have tried cleaning my glasses but I just can't see where to change the device the picons are loaded from. Thanks, I just can't remember how I did it on VIX 1.3.
The image now automatically finds the picons wherever they are (within reason). Mine were on the USB stick and they were found straight away, I didn't set the path anyware.
This was like this in the latest 1.3 update.

Hope this helps
 
yes, cccam starts just ok, oscam doesnt want to start!

Where are located startup scripts for softcams? In openpli 2.0 scripts are located in etc/init.d, but in vix i cant find them!


and swap works ok now. I had to change usb mount to media/usb, thanks for help!

vix dose not use startup scripts, just add them to autostart in softcam manager
 
check your A/V settings.

in my AV setting all seam good but i have noticed that the brightness is at the top of the scale and the contrast is at the bottom of the scale (after first install on setup)and it wont let me move them up or down i have tried installing the image again a few time with the same problem that why i thought it might be something on the hdd that is causing the problem eg picons or something like that as i have picons already on the hdd from vix 1.3

Cozmo
 
Its installed as default if you use the vix image and the latest version of cccam installed
is VIX v2.0 with cccam2.2.1 with Kerni-HD1R2 skin but i the ecminfo bar does not come up anymore like it used to in VIX v1.3......
 
in my AV setting all seam good but i have noticed that the brightness is at the top of the scale and the contrast is at the bottom of the scale (after first install on setup)and it wont let me move them up or down i have tried installing the image again a few time with the same problem that why i thought it might be something on the hdd that is causing the problem eg picons or something like that as i have picons already on the hdd from vix 1.3

Cozmo

i hope you did not try to restore any setting from any other image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top