Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

I had to disable picons in VIX EPG, exit it. Then go back in and enable them again & they now show up.

did you install your picons to flash or to HDD?

I put mine on HDD and the show up on the info bar but not in the EPG!
 
Thanks for that ,however i don't get those plugins for some reason.

you could try opening a telnet session and type:

opkg update

then go back in plugin broswer
 
did you install your picons to flash or to HDD?

I put mine on HDD and the show up on the info bar but not in the EPG!

reduce the number of rows in the EPG
 
i reflashed my vubox with vix 2.0 image
every thing is oky , no crashes
but please .. is this image support meoboot ? if yes then which ver of meoboot
i installed ver 0.96 but when i press ok op meoboot i got these :
1- sorry , meoboot can be installed or upgraded only when booted from flash
2- sorry , this meoboot version can be installed only on dm8000 machines

thank you
 
is the media player side of things any better with this image guys ?
 
reduce the number of rows in the EPG

Hi Andy - I have done that.

Reduced to 4 and still no picons.

I can see that the first column adjusts to the correct width for the picons, but no picons appear.
 
how can i record the timeshift in usb???? i do have a hhd and a usb card 16G. i have all picons on usb card and it works fine. the usb card is mounted to media/usb

I've got it sort it...thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy - I have done that.

Reduced to 4 and still no picons.

I can see that the first column adjusts to the correct width for the picons, but no picons appear.

Switch Enable Picon to No, save & exit VIX EPG. Then go back in and enable them again.
 
you could try opening a telnet session and type:

opkg update

then go back in plugin broswer

I haven't been able to sit down till now but re-flashed before i saw this ,worked straight away this time :confused: .
I just need to get used to the remote lay out now and set things up.
 
did you install your picons to flash or to HDD?

I put mine on HDD and the show up on the info bar but not in the EPG!

Sorry, only just spotted this reply/question now.
I put them on HDD. Had the exact same issue, they worked on the info bar but not in VIX EPG.
Disabling them in VIX EPG, saving the settings, exit EPG. Enter EPG, enable them again worked for me.
 
Argh.... just got my VU solo now, but cant seem to install any images.... as it won't recognise my usb stick...tried to ftp over the "mbox-dvd-modules", but nothing happens!
Well a bad thing happend just now actually.... now really nothing happens.....there is no signal to the TV at all....it's all black! tried to restarted numerus times...still it's black....

so....what now?

And can I flash image the old fasion way trugh the LAN or Dreamup?

help is greatly appriciated, really!!
 
As I said earlier, Have rebooted router and Vu Duo(Twice now following your earlier Suggestion), Checked DHCP on both and while I have an active internet connection for CCcam and IMDB etc, I have no access to the Plug ins or Software Update.

As for the no reason I should have an active connection and no access to the plug ins.....I agree ;-) It has me stumped!!!!

Just to add my box has a static NAT too.

Hi, Im having similar problems.

Installed 2.0 last night had all working great except i could not access plugin server or update server, so i re flashed 1.2, which is working perfect, i checked my network setting to see if i was making a mistake but all is the same.
Again tonight i retried 2.0 now no network connection. So now im back to 1.2 again perfect.:confused:
Is there a way to back up network settings then re load to 2.0

Vinnie
 
Hi, Im having similar problems.

Installed 2.0 last night had all working great except i could not access plugin server or update server, so i re flashed 1.2, which is working perfect, i checked my network setting to see if i was making a mistake but all is the same.
Again tonight i retried 2.0 now no network connection. So now im back to 1.2 again perfect.:confused:
Is there a way to back up network settings then re load to 2.0

Vinnie

Glad to hear its not just me!!!
I've dropped back to various other images and all had full plug in and Update support but every time I go back to 2.0 NADA, No access to updates and my network configuration is correct! Can't figure it out at all!
 
Autotimer crashes for me on the 2nd ok you have to press

I've uninstalled autotimer and reinstalled

Still the same

Can anyone give me some help
 
I'm also having trouble getting any of my softcams to start.
WHen I go to run them from telnet session I get
Code:
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams# ls -lsa
   0 drwx------    2 root     root            0 Feb 11 00:58 .
   0 drwxr-xr-x   15 root     root            0 Feb  9 17:49 ..
 679 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       695272 Feb 11 00:12 MGcamd
 933 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       955508 Feb 11 00:35 Oscam
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams# Oscam
-sh: Oscam: not found
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams# MGcamd
-sh: MGcamd: not found
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams#
Is there something I'm missing here??
I've tried renaming the files to something else chmod is 755, anything else I'm missing?
I don't know why it always -sh ?????: not found.
 
I'm also having trouble getting any of my softcams to start.
WHen I go to run them from telnet session I get
Code:
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams# ls -lsa
   0 drwx------    2 root     root            0 Feb 11 00:58 .
   0 drwxr-xr-x   15 root     root            0 Feb  9 17:49 ..
 679 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       695272 Feb 11 00:12 MGcamd
 933 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       955508 Feb 11 00:35 Oscam
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams# Oscam
-sh: Oscam: not found
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams# MGcamd
-sh: MGcamd: not found
root@vuduo:/usr/softcams#
Is there something I'm missing here??
I've tried renaming the files to something else chmod is 755, anything else I'm missing?
I don't know why it always -sh ?????: not found.

Did you use the ipk files from here? http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?5928-Cams-for-ViX-Team-images
 
haven't tried your image for a while..looks impressive. Must however say that there are apparently some problems with the German language file. There are still some parts in English that haven't been translated or should be revised. Any plans on changing that?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top