Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

Guys seems like the link to the softcam download page is down. Is this something you're aware of?

cheers
 
Ah works fine now. Was giving me error 403 earlier.
 
ok i want to put my picons onto a usb but the problem im having is as soon i i select devices manager even without putting the usb in it starts to search for connected devices and crashes,is there a fix for this? thnx

can anyone help with this???
 
Why would you want that? Because wken going to another channel you like to wait for the picture to appear on screen because your box is searching the (always slow) HDD to provide the picon?
Use /picon instead: the VU+ has plenty memory for many picons and more. And make sure that no folder with the name "picon" exists on your HDD; not even an empty one.

i dunno, i had mine on usb but he wanted them on hdd so i just gave him the directory lol personally id stick them on usb just to leave plenty of free space on flash, but whatever tickles the fancy
 
hi guys,

just flashed with VIX 2 from 1.3. i use an old motor so have to position manually using diseq. tuner A on 28Ewokring fine on CCcam. TUner B now unable to position as the is stuck on 99%, no matter where i move the dish, even when the cable is out.

i have swapped the s*y cable/ signal to tuner B and that works fine.

reflashed from front then back USB, done online updates and still the same.

this was fine on 1.3.

any ideas?
 
Hi folks,

I still have a problem with the email client, which leads to greenscreen.
In Vix 1.3 this works okay but in Vix 2.0 there is an issue with python startupcode.


------------------------------------------------------------------
EXCEPTION IN PYTHON STARTUP CODE:
------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 586, in <module>
runScreenTest()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 440, in runScreenTest
session = Session(desktop = enigma.getDesktop(0), summary_desktop = enigma.getDesktop(1), navigation = nav)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 177, in __init__
p(reason=0, session=self)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EmailClient/plugin.py", line 1133, in autostart
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/shutil.py", line 88, in copy
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/shutil.py", line 52, in copyfile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EmailClient/uu.py'
 
Hi Guys,
I understand that the Vu has issues with a component connection. but all questions regarding that seem to go unanswered. (except the one stating there was an issue) Does anybody know if there is work being done to correct this issue or are the Vu users using a component connection just out of luck? Just so we know if its worth hoping for. Tnx
 
Problem recordings: 2 programmed recordings in the timers, in records list but with 0kb. During ther recording, on the lcd red rec off.
 
Hi! Hopefully I will be able to try this image during the coming week, but after reading almost the entire thread, I'm left with a few questions... There was a few issues reported by other users, and as far as I could see, some of them was related to errors caused by the user, but others might be related to this image. Permanent timeshift is one of the functions I like very much... Is there any updated bugs list anywhere? If not, maybe it should be made? This way we can get an overview over already reported bugs, and if/when it is fixed, it can be checked as fixed..?
 
Hello, I'd updated to vix 2.0.3, but now the program record in extension __ts can´t be played. With the 2.0.0 all ok. Please can somebody help me.
Thanks
 
I have this problem, cant view recordings, also timeshift not working i.e. when I pause or rewind etc there is just a blank screen. Then when I press play still blank screen.
 
I updated today and so far everthing is fine. Tonight will tell as I have two recordings runing right now....
 
it seems, those who were having problems prior to updates are the ones who are having problems with the new updates too. i told a guy to reflash and then do full updates first and then try and it worked for them, so try that if it isnt too much trouble and see if it resolves the problems. Correct me if i am wrong though
 
Ran update again now its working fine, also I had no problems before updates.
 
A little niggle I'd like to point out if I may. When playing back a recording and fast forwarding through, you can't just hit play to resume playback - it seems to take you to the media player menu again! Is it just me or is this in the software?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top