Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0 - 09/02/2011

Looking to add a HD DVB stick but not sure where to find a Avermedia Volar HD Nano in the UK. Plenty of Avermedia Volar HD but not the Nano, seem to be mostly A830, A835, A850 etc. Are any of these compatible?
 
Looking to add a HD DVB stick but not sure where to find a Avermedia Volar HD Nano in the UK. Plenty of Avermedia Volar HD but not the Nano, seem to be mostly A830, A835, A850 etc. Are any of these compatible?
I tried a Black and that didn't work.
 
ECM will only show if you are using cccam 2.2.1 or cccam 2.2.0 and a compatible skin that will show the ECM time

the default skin in VIX 2.0 works :D
 
On the ET9000 image, if you press up and guide it brings up the channel EPG and the yellow button allows you to sort by time or title, any chance this could be looked into for the DUO?
 
Hi all,

Currently I use VTI 2.4 image with transmission extension. It's work very well, but I read about the latest VIX image and I decided to try it.

A few days ago I installed the latest VIX (2.0) image and I couldn't install the transmission extension. I tried it with Package Manager (in VIX menu) and with IPKG Installer and withTelnet too. All of the methods and all of the versions of the Transmission coused same package dependency error. Before the installing of the Transmission extension I every case installed the required package(s) too.

What did I do wrong? Or the OpenPli based latest VIX (2.0) image don't support the Transmission client?
 
Hello. I am using MgCamd 1.35a with enigma 2. The problem is that after some time my channel freezed and I have to reboou Enigna, and restart the MgCamd. does anybody knows why this happens? Thanks...
 
Hello. I am using MgCamd 1.35a with enigma 2. The problem is that after some time my channel freezed and I have to reboou Enigna, and restart the MgCamd. does anybody knows why this happens? Thanks...
Sounds like you are connecting to a card server which are no no's here mate; I use mgcamd connecting to oscam to read my local card and I can tell you for a fact it does NOT freeze
 
There is a fix posted on the forum for using mgcamd as a few people were getting issues. The problem was the mg_cfg file, there were a few errors on there that were causing the box to screw up but sounds like ur issue is to do with something we cant talk about
 
Sounds like you are connecting to a card server which are no no's here mate; I use mgcamd connecting to oscam to read my local card and I can tell you for a fact it does NOT freeze


Okay, thank you...
My problem is How do I connect yo OSCAM with mgcamd?
I am sorry, I am not expert on these things... Thanks
 
Autoresolution... I miss this opportunity to tweak the picture. Is it possible to get it installed in this image..?
 
Really..? I have been looking for it, but couldn't find it. :eek: Guess I will have to read carefully this time. ;)

EDIT: How is this possible..! I found it in ten seconds...
 
Well, I've got a new question, and hopefully this isn't floating just in front of my big nose, as the autoresolution thingy... ;)

I'm thinking of trying to get Oscam running as a cardreader under CCcam. Any help would be nice.. First of all; is it possible..? Second; do I need any special script to get it running..? Of course I know that I need both os and cc installed, together with the necessary cfg-files, but what more do I need..?
 
Yes it works you dont need start scripts as VIX does that for you personally I would use Oscam to read my card and mgcamd as the client because its faster then CCcam but I have both loaded on my box :)
 
In which folder are the conf-files for oscam supposed to go..? I've had it up and running in two different images (Sif and AAF), and it was on different places in these two images. How is it in Vix..?
 
Figured out about the files, but still can't get the configs right. Any advice would be most welcome...
 
Figured out about the files, but still can't get the configs right. Any advice would be most welcome...
Other then the binary file the minimum you need to get oscam running is oscam.conf, oscam.server and oscam.user these all go in the following spot /etc/tuxbox/config/
Also I use newcamd protocol for either mgcamd or CCcam to connect to it.
You can use DVB-Api mode but I dont recommend it. When using this mode no client is used.
 
I did try mgcamd protocol, but no matter what I try, it seems like oscam is unable to read/detect any cards. I will give it anoter go later.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top