Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.1 - 24/03/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I get the info bar look like the one in the third picture, counted from the bottom, in the first posting..? I have the wide info bar, and I can't find any settings to get it more narrow... Is this possible?

Thats for other channels, just press the right/left arrow.
 
Long OK press

Thanx, but nothing happens... The wide info is showing ecm and other info, which I don't want to show at all times... An other issue is that I'm having trouble with the subtitles. I'm choosing Norwegian, but I get Swedish or Danish. It worked just fine in Vix 2.0. Any advice..?
 
i have my picons on a usb that i mounted but they dont show,anyone have any ideas as to what im doing wrong? thanks
 
Thanx, but nothing happens... The wide info is showing ecm and other info, which I don't want to show at all times... An other issue is that I'm having trouble with the subtitles. I'm choosing Norwegian, but I get Swedish or Danish. It worked just fine in Vix 2.0. Any advice..?
Press blue button, vix,settings and ensure " quick epg usage" is set to long ok
 
Press blue button, vix,settings and ensure " quick epg usage" is set to long ok
OK, thanx! I'm afraid that we might be talking about different issues here. This is the thing; when I go to another channel, an info bar is popping up. This infobar is showing lot's of info, such as ecm time and cccam info, and it does cover a to big part of the screen, after my opinion at least. Isn't it any possibility to choose a simpler info bar as default..? Some time ago, in another image (Black Hole), I had a skin installed, which i think is the same as the one in Vix 2.1, but in that version I could choose between two different styles on the info bar. This setting is impossible (at least to me...) to find. Is it removed maybe..?

I also like the Conncinnity (or something like that) skin very much, as it is not to flashy, much of the same as the default actually, but maybe more black than silver/grey. The only problem is that I can't find it for this image. It was available in the 1.3 version.

Anyhow, the Vix images are simply the best. ;)
 
This is a great image, but the subtitles are totally out of control. No matter if I choose none, swedish, norwegian or danish subs, it is just pure luck if I get the wanted subs. I'm norwegian, and I want norwegian subs, but if I set the autosubs to norwegian, it might just as well be danish or swedish subs appearing on the screen. Even if I choose noe subs, I get subs (swedish or danish, mostly..). In Vix 2.0 this was workin just fine.

Any advice..?
 
ahh no problem :) ill probably leave updating untill around the release of vix 4.8 then lol, as it is at the moment, it works for me, so if it aint broke, and all that ;)

even though i like to always have the latest hardware, once i have software on it that works, it then hardly gets touched :)

I'm feeling the same way, my current version works so well, there's no improvements I can think of that I need.
 
for those who dont know. There are already updates in the feed - 20 packages
 
guys....if i reflash can i back up my current settings and restore them to my new image and everything will be honkydory?? or do i have to add the cams,do a satellite scan and add my network settings??? is there a thread somewhere that i can read up on it?
cheers.
 
guys....if i reflash can i back up my current settings and restore them to my new image and everything will be honkydory?? or do i have to add the cams,do a satellite scan and add my network settings??? is there a thread somewhere that i can read up on it?
cheers.

HTML:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7467-AutoBackup-Plugin&highlight=autobackup
 
PIP is not working at all with this image. After activating pip with blue button, nothing happens. Anyhow, device things that there is pip as settings for it is activated, change position etc. I had also pip problems with previous 2.0 image. I got pip with that image but it was lagging a lot! Anyone else had these same issues?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hello all,

I have read through this thread but cannot see anyone with the same problem as me, so hopefully someone can help. Since changing from 2.0 to 2.1 my EPG only shows info for FTA channels, I have tried going in and downloading in cross epg but it remains the same. I fitted an internal HDD at the same time as I switched to 2.1, probably not the best idea but wondering if it might be related? Anyway I tried flashing again with the new HDD initialised and I got the same problem with the EPG.

Can anyone help please?
 
Folks, After some clarification from PLI regarding their stance on the VIX image and its use of their code.
I decided to to jump back in with VIX( which is all good ;) ),but having a few strange issues.
On 2.0.3 everything runs sweet as a nut(Not using DVB-T currently) no issues at all all menu's and channel changes near instantaneous.
However when I update to VIX 2.1 My box becomes very, very laggy!!!
Spinning VIX icons on the menu's, EPG very slow, Remote control response terrible just a generally for slow interface.
I'm happy enough to stick with 2.0.3 but am just wondering is anyone encountering similar problems?

P.S Only real difference to stock install is that I'm running IrishChris's retro skin rather than default, but again flawless on 2.0.3 and slow as molasses on 2.1!!!
 
Folks, After some clarification from PLI regarding their stance on the VIX image and its use of their code.
I decided to to jump back in with VIX( which is all good ;) ),but having a few strange issues.
On 2.0.3 everything runs sweet as a nut(Not using DVB-T currently) no issues at all all menu's and channel changes near instantaneous.
However when I update to VIX 2.1 My box becomes very, very laggy!!!
Spinning VIX icons on the menu's, EPG very slow, Remote control response terrible just a generally for slow interface.
I'm happy enough to stick with 2.0.3 but am just wondering is anyone encountering similar problems?

P.S Only real difference to stock install is that I'm running IrishChris's retro skin rather than default, but again flawless on 2.0.3 and slow as molasses on 2.1!!!

same here using the VIX default skin.
way too many spinning VIX icons & extremely laggy on 2.1
VIX 1.3 & 2.0 worked flawlessly on the same box.
 
For al the people having issues with spinning VIX its best to have all your EPG/PICONS/SWAPFILE on a usb stick
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top