Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2.100 - 21/07/2011

Happy with the the version 2.2.107 and want to update my box once a month using online update is there a way to disable the flashing light when they is a new update?or disable version update?so i do it once a month.
 
You probably now this, but what a heck, i will report anyway. In webinterface there is dreambox remote instead of VU+ remote. Any BTW, i will soon send you slovenian translation. My file can be used on openpli and on VIX, i added strings from both images.
 
Last edited:
You probably now this, but what a heck, i will report anyway. In webinterface there is dreambox remote instead of VU+ remote. Any BTW, i will soon send you slovenian translation. My file can be used on openpli and on VIX, i added strings from both images.

our file are different to PLi. we have LOADS more in ours.

pm me your email address and i'll end you the new files.
 
i have latest 2.2.107. I think problems started with latest update ;)

I received your files andyblac. I added VIX strings to my translation file that i made for openpli. It works ok, i am testing it all the time /share/enigma2/po/sl/ :D
 
Last edited:
i have latest 2.2.107. I think problems started with latest update ;)

I received your files andyblac. I added VIX strings to my translation file that i made for openpli. It works ok, i am testing it all the time /share/enigma2/po/sl/ :D

no mate i got new files, they are changing daily, atm as PLi have load of stuff missing in there image for translations.
 
You probably now this, but what a heck, i will report anyway. In webinterface there is dreambox remote instead of VU+ remote. Any BTW, i will soon send you slovenian translation. My file can be used on openpli and on VIX, i added strings from both images.

Aye, the latest online update done that.

I have 2 Duo's an updated one yesterday which now has the dreambox remote whilst the unupdated one running the previous version has a Duo remote.
 
Aye, the latest online update done that.

I have 2 Duo's an updated one yesterday which now has the dreambox remote whilst the unupdated one running the previous version has a Duo remote.

have tried other images, maybe it is in your cache, it is fine here anyone else?
 
have tried other images, maybe it is in your cache, it is fine here anyone else?

Andy also done a fresh flash of VIX 2.2.100 on a friends new duo then done the online update, using the web interface also brings up the dreambox remote. Is there a way to resolve this Thanks
 
when i start webinterface i get this error: Error Parsing EPG: TypeError: xml.getElementsByTagName("e2eventlist").item(0) is null
 
iam getting same problem on different browser

Request failed for: /web/deviceinfo
Status: 500 Internal Server Error

I also get this error...
 
iam getting same problem on different browser

Request failed for: /web/deviceinfo
Status: 500 Internal Server Error

I also get this error...

hmm, let me ref lash with public and update
 
have tried other images, maybe it is in your cache, it is fine here anyone else?

Yes, I got the same Dream remote, I have no idea why. I run 2.2.107 on a Duo and I don't remember seeing that remote before. I cleared the cache and tried another update (0 packs) but still the Dream remote pops up.

G
 
No, fine here. I know the browser cache has a habit of fooling you with this phenomenon. Try using an other browser or an other IP.
You're quite right: the DUO now has indeed the Dream web R/C.
I was fooled by the browser's cache, that still had the correct one.........
 
Hi

First I want to thank the ViX team for their great image and great support !!!

Just noticed with the latest few versions that, when using the ViX_HD skin in the select a movie menu, with 9 out of 10 files you don't see the extra info underneath the picture on the right side. When using the Kerni-HD1R2 skin all the info which was originally recorded in the .eit file is there.

It's not a big deal but I like this option.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top