Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2.100 - 21/07/2011

Thanks for the new image guys,just wanted to find out about backup manager its not showing the date when backup was done.Before on other images if i backed up it you read as follows
2011-07-15-enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz now its only showing
Vuduo-enigam2settingsbackup.targz are do i set it so it shows date of backup?

that is correct, if you create a backup tomorrow, todays backup will then the the date added, the current backup is the one without the date, this is needed to he restore wizard :).
 
Sorry guys i am being totaly dense today i have changed this setting loads of times but today i just cant find it.
How do i change it so the arrow keys change the channel straight away

SETUP -- SYSTEM -- REMOTE SETUP, then set QuickEPG to Long OK (or anything other than Left/Right)
 
in new version can not change subtitle position also imposible to forward or rewind subtitle
its work only in version 2.1
sorry for vix i like vix but for this problems i go to pli :(

crash LOG ?
 
Hi All

Think I've I've come across a bug - while watching a recording off my HDD, if an timer starts or stops during my viewing, I get a greenscreen crash.

I'm currently using VIX 2.2.105 and my crash logs should hopefully be attached. The ones tonight will probably be most the useful

Be warned I'm no programmer (I lie, I still work with COBOL for one of our high street banks lol) so if you need me to do anything you may have to lead me on hand in hand..

thanks, i think i found it, i'll push update soon, for you to test in will be in 2.2.107
 
When I did the previous update it hung for quie a time on 'busybox' this time I had the vix spinner for ages on enigma 2. I am now showing version 2.2.106 (after 29updates I think it was )dated 27.7.11. Can I assume all is well? I didn't get any green screen.

sometimes it can take a while as it does some house cleaning, on a update. :)
 
Thanks for the new image guys,just wanted to find out about backup manager its not showing the date when backup was done.Before on other images if i backed up it you read as follows
2011-07-15-enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz now its only showing
Vuduo-enigam2settingsbackup.targz are do i set it so it shows date of backup?
Vuduo-enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz is always the latest; on making a new backup, the last one is renamed (such as 2011-07-15-enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz) showing the original date the backup was made, and the new one is again enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz

I Agree with you that it would be a nice feature if also the latest would be able to show it's date, if it were only by pushing "Info".
 
Last edited:
To dev:

Seems to be some odd issue regarding the slim channel list occuring when switching between tv and radio mode. The steps to reproduce the issue is as follows:
1. In settings change the "Channel list service mode" from default to simple
2. Change to radio mode using radio button
3. Open channel list using arrow up or down and then close using exit button
4. Open VIX Epg using epg button
5. Close VIX Epg using exit button. Now the mode automatically changes to tv and the first service in tv favourite list. Weird.
6. Pressing radio button attempting to resume radio mode but with no luck. The channel list is opened and with the heading "Radio bouquet" but all services in the list is tv services.

My guess is that slim channel list was supposed to behave similar the default channel list with different layout but it seems not. I would be appreciated if andyblac has time to take a look.
 
All,

I just noticed this by mistake.
When Playing back a recording if you keep the OK button pressed for around 10 secs I get a green screen...

I have the basic image all the latest updates.

I have quickEPG mode set to with long ok press.

Crashlog attached.

D
 

Attachments

All,

I just noticed this by mistake.
When Playing back a recording if you keep the OK button pressed for around 10 secs I get a green screen...

I have the basic image all the latest updates.

I have quickEPG mode set to with long ok press.

Crashlog attached.

D

Looks like you have found a way to break it then!
I have never been able to watch a recording & view EPG at the same time
 
question. i look at my web interface with oscam 4863 as supplied by the cams download. so i can see users using channels. however it has never been the case that oscaminfo on vix actually shows a service name when you check oscam clients?
 
All,

I just noticed this by mistake.
When Playing back a recording if you keep the OK button pressed for around 10 secs I get a green screen...

I have the basic image all the latest updates.

I have quickEPG mode set to with long ok press.

Crashlog attached.

D

thanks :D

andy
 
question. i look at my web interface with oscam 4863 as supplied by the cams download. so i can see users using channels. however it has never been the case that oscaminfo on vix actually shows a service name when you check oscam clients?
hmmmm rules mate LAN or WLAN
 
How would one scroll through the bouquets once Ch +/ Ch - is pressed to bring up the current bouquet (I got setting set for that) - its just acts like up/down channel selection instead of scrolling through bouquets :confused:
 
question. i look at my web interface with oscam 4863 as supplied by the cams download. so i can see users using channels. however it has never been the case that oscaminfo on vix actually shows a service name when you check oscam clients?

Isn't there an oscam.channelinfo that is used to give u that info?!

Sent with Tapatalk
 
Update to V2.2.107: some issues

Just updated to V2.2.107 and I'm getting errors using the webinterface and communicating to my Vu+ DUO with iDreamX (I'm on OSX).

Web interface: starting up an error "request failed for: web/deviceinfo * Status: 500 Internal Server Error"
iDreamX: "Dreambox not found! Check IP/Port (Is a Web Interface installed on that box?"

Both in the web interface and iDreamX everything seems to work, except that I cannot Telnet via iDreamX. I checked, Telnet is active on the box.

Any way to fix this or should I go back to (my backup copy of) V2.2.106?

Oh, and for the last couple of VIX versions my Vu+ Duo shows up as DM500HD in iDreamX's box model, it used to be DM8000. :cool:
 
How would one scroll through the bouquets once Ch +/ Ch - is pressed to bring up the current bouquet (I got setting set for that) - its just acts like up/down channel selection instead of scrolling through bouquets :confused:

i'll add that option into 2.2.108
 
Just updated to V2.2.107 and I'm getting errors using the webinterface and communicating to my Vu+ DUO with iDreamX (I'm on OSX).

Web interface: starting up an error "request failed for: web/deviceinfo * Status: 500 Internal Server Error"
iDreamX: "Dreambox not found! Check IP/Port (Is a Web Interface installed on that box?"

Both in the web interface and iDreamX everything seems to work, except that I cannot Telnet via iDreamX. I checked, Telnet is active on the box.

Any way to fix this or should I go back to (my backup copy of) V2.2.106?

will be fixed in 2.2.108

, and for the last couple of VIX versions my Vu+ Duo shows up as DM500HD in iDreamX's box model, it used to be DM8000. :cool:

this is made by vu drivers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top