Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2.100 - 21/07/2011

i have flashed first with VIX 2.2 then set the LOG settings as u said, the without installing any plugins, update i get 101 packages the it made a reboot, and crash again.
But still none crashlog and none in 0:/home/root/???
Thats so strange.:confused:
 
i like punisher also tried coolmans plugins which gave me a lot of problems, id recommend trying again without those plugins or removing them completely.
 
have you tried just using the default vix HD skin as im sure when i tried the coolman guide skin and coolman tv guide i was having loads of problems so im not sure whether that is whats causing your issue, but just to cancel out the problem can you backup ur settings via the backup manager and also backup your image. then do a reflash of the image and dont restore any settings when the restore wizard comes up after the flash. just do a clean install, install ur cccam and just use that and do the updates and see if that stops the crashes. if it doesnt then you can always go back and flash your backup image

I use allways default skin, i just made a new flash with VIX 2.2.0 and then a manage to update to VIX 2.2.105 and let do any changes at all, and it worked.
BUT the when i want to restore my backup setting it crash again, and it crach if i use DreamBoxEdit 3.0.0.3 and want to FTP my setting to the box.

So ot must be my settings that craches the BOX, why is that?
Do you have any sulotions on that?
 
why are you flashing the box to 2.2.0 then updating ?. flash the box directly with 2.2.100 then update.
 
why are you flashing the box to 2.2.0 then updating ?. flash the box directly with 2.2.100 then update.

Well i allready have the 2.2.0 on my USB, but i could update with 2.2.100 if i could but then i must go downstairs do my PC started it up bla bla bla, now i have my everything ready to use.
 
Is the backup manager i VIX menu, for the settings?
Nothing happends when i want to make a restore of my settings?
 
the backup manager backs up ur settings only and not the whole image. you need to backup via Image Manager if you want to backup your whole image. it seems a clean install works but there is something else that your trying to install or setup that is crashing your box, so you need to eliminate that and your setup should be fine. what settings are you trying to restore? dont restore them if they are causing problems. start again from the beginning and just load cccam that your use, then transfer your bouquets and see if that works. if it does then its something else that you are trying to restore that is causing a problem
 
Oki now i am done and everything workes.
I FTP my chanellist to the box, i installed the plugins and at last worked again.
Thanks for all help every one
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is an image problem or something else.

Downloaded a bluray and ftp to hdd as avi but when I played it was lagging.

So I converted it to mpeg2 which plays but now I have no audio or to be precise I only have background audio (i.e. dogs barking, music etc) and not the actual actors speaking!

Any suggestions?

Following on from the above:

I have tried changing the audio of mpeg2 from 44khz to 48khz.

That didnt seem to work.

Noticed if I hit audio button and go into audio sync you can see MPEG1 Audio Layer 2 is selected.

I wonder can I change that? only thing is that messing with arrows doesnt seem to let me highlight it!

screenshot23up.jpg


screenshot24v.jpg
 
Following on from the above:

I have tried changing the audio of mpeg2 from 44khz to 48khz.

That didnt seem to work.

Noticed if I hit audio button and go into audio sync you can see MPEG1 Audio Layer 2 is selected.

I wonder can I change that? only thing is that messing with arrows doesnt seem to let me highlight it!

screenshot23up.jpg


screenshot24v.jpg

it looks like it is not detecting the audio format of the file correctly, try and save it a m2ts file with dolby AC3 or DTS, see if that works.

avi is an old format mkv is more supported than avi. you could try that as well.
 
Hello,
Thanks for this fantastic image, it works perfectly for me!
Just one question, how do you uninstall a soft cam ?
I installed cccam 2.1.4 works well ( through the link in this site)
I tried to upgrade to 2.2.1 but the msg shows some files were already installed by package 2.1.4
Hence searched how to uninstall 2.1.4 but option seem not to be present anymore

Also I would like to be able to have both cccam installed and then choose which I want to run as I had previously unstable 2.2.1.

Also in the softcam menu there is the info button activated, but I am sorry if I sound stupid what button is that on my remote? Sorry for such a stupid question

Thanks for your answers and congratulation for this nice image!!!

Hi mate
Ok to do the unistall delete via your FTP

Your find the Main CCcam file in user/softcams and your other Cccam files config etc in var/etc

To get your CCcam info press the blue button and select CCcam

regards
satmanbasil
 
to use the info button in the softcam manager press the epg button on ur remote and that brings up the info.
also you can remove cccam from the method mentioned above or you could go into menu/plugins/red (remove plugins)/cams and remove the cam you want
 
After the initial smooth upgrade to Vix 2.1, it has all gone very wrong when I did the new updates today. Continual green loop, even tried to load my saved image using an usb stick, but the same problem. I have had to start from the beginning to get my VU+ working again. I am reluctant to do the upgrade until we can establish what the issue is.

Log ref 131168715
 
can you post the log here to so i can see if thers something i can figure out, if not we will have to wait for devs to take a look

Cant' seem to see the add file icon, only web link, images, and movies. Shall I PM it to you?
 
you need to use the Go Advanced button next to Post Quick Reply near the bottom right of the page:D

to post files :thumbsup:
 
it doesnt seem to like ur http port in webinterface

Code:
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/internet/tcp.py", line 855, in startListening
CannotListenError: Couldn't listen on 0.0.0.0:100: [Errno 125] Address already in use.

try this, try changing your http port in the webinterface plugin and then try doing the update. if not then you might have to backup ur settings via backup manager, also backup ur image via image manager and do a new flash of vix 2.2.100 (which is the latest on the forum here) and then do an online update and see if those steps fix it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top