psionguy
Member
- Joined
- May 26, 2010
- Messages
- 319
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Has anyone tried to do a restore using the image backup feature on the Vix setup?
I just tried to do a restore and got a message saying (This image is not compatible with this Vs. of Vix) So to make sure I was not trying to restore a Vix 2.0 image by mistake I did another image backup, and then tried to do a restore from that image file, and got the same message again.
I just tried to do a restore and got a message saying (This image is not compatible with this Vs. of Vix) So to make sure I was not trying to restore a Vix 2.0 image by mistake I did another image backup, and then tried to do a restore from that image file, and got the same message again.