Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.3 - 19/11/2011

yes most likely...if that the new 16 east line up

HTML:
http://satellites-xml.eu/
 
just off to bed, knackerd, but I may be wrong, but this is safe to do

go to the site, download your required sat xml list, the ftp it to your ETC folder

your image xml file lives in VAR/TUXBOX but its not recomended to change this file, as stated add it the ETC instead, if memory serves me correct, this new xml file will then be read first, and therefore work for you
 
God bless you. When you say VAR/TUXBOX, you mean ETC/TUXBOX right ?

Many thanks for the help.
 
I am now fully up and running on Vix 2.3 I had a few issues but it is as always a great piece of software. All you have to do is install a few of the other images and you will see how good Vix has become in comparison. So a big thank you to all involved.

I notice after a full satellite scan, I am not seeing any channels on the new N1 satellite. Do I need to get a satellites.xml file or something like that?

updating the satellites.xml file never hurts, however according to KOS there are only 12 channels currently broadcast from 1N
Code:
http://en.kingofsat.net/sat-astra1n.php
 
God bless you. When you say VAR/TUXBOX, you mean ETC/TUXBOX right ?

Many thanks for the help.

full tutorial here
Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?11987-How-To-Update-Your-Satellites.xml-File&p=87270#post87270

remember to reboot the receiver after loading the new .xml file otherwise it wont take affect.
 
updating the satellites.xml file never hurts, however according to KOS there are only 12 channels currently broadcast from 1N
Code:
http://en.kingofsat.net/sat-astra1n.php

Yeah I know pheonix but apparently it's about to start bearing fruit. We're told that 5/*/USA etc will be on it soon. ATM where I am located, to get those we use a Sky FTV card with a cam...pain. CH HD is currently testing on along with some ITV channels. Also, we hope to see Dave free (down the line) and it may be on it.
 
Yeah I know pheonix but apparently it's about to start bearing fruit. We're told that 5/*/USA etc will be on it soon. ATM where I am located, to get those we use a Sky FTV card with a cam...pain. CH HD is currently testing on along with some ITV channels. Also, we hope to see Dave free (down the line) and it may be on it.

5/*/USA moved over to 1N 2 days ago so if you can receive them your fine. also depending on your location you may have difficulty as 1N has a tighter footprint intended to limit reception to the uk as much as possible.
 
I'm receiving them alright but they are encrypted. I thought they had gone FTA already.. Upgrading to VIX23 today, broke my Sky FTV card. I think it broke the keep alive bit that oscam was sending it while I upgraded. I have it in an old Sky box overnight on 5USA trying to re-liven it. The things we do to watch crap !
 
I'm receiving them alright but they are encrypted. I thought they had gone FTA already.. Upgrading to VIX23 today, broke my Sky FTV card. I think it broke the keep alive bit that oscam was sending it while I upgraded. I have it in an old Sky box overnight on 5USA trying to re-liven it. The things we do to watch crap !

CH5 are still under contract with sky, they wont be going FTA any time soon. as for the image impacting the card. i honestly cant see how that would happen, it certainly did not with mine.
 
CH5 are still under contract with sky, they wont be going FTA any time soon. as for the image impacting the card. i honestly cant see how that would happen, it certainly did not with mine.

CH5 is fine for me without any card in the box or any CS happening.
CH5 HD does seem to be encrypted though...
 
CH5 are still under contract with sky, they wont be going FTA any time soon. as for the image impacting the card. i honestly cant see how that would happen, it certainly did not with mine.

It did with mine and funnily enough it also did the last time I upgraded VIX. So there must be something I'm doing wrong? Anyone any ideas?
 
rob. i hear you. in the meantime i'm back to previous problem of green screen with magic skin using oscaminfo so have reverted to default skin.

You uploaded a crashlog using Vix HD skin. So it looks to me there is another cause that oscam crashes.

Code:
<openvix>
    <enigma2>
        <crashdate>Mon Nov 21 19:51:18 2011</crashdate>
        <compiledate>Nov 18 2011</compiledate>
        <contactemail>[email protected]</contactemail>
        <!-- Please email this crashlog to above address -->
        <skin>ViX_Day_HD/skin.xml</skin>
        <sourcedate>Nov 18 2011</sourcedate>
        <version>3.0.0</version>
 
apologies, wrong crash log. please find correct one attached


hmm, thats very strange it is not a skin error, but out of memory error, can i ask what plugins you have installed.
 
andy, loaded the new vix system, transferred oscam configs and binary, downloaded the magic skin. nothing more. using oscaminfo with vix hd never causes a problem (tested it many times)
 
andy, loaded the new vix system, transferred oscam configs and binary, downloaded the magic skin. nothing more. using oscaminfo with vix hd never causes a problem (tested it many times)

are you using the ViX embedded version or did you install oscaminfo plugin ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top