Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VIX3.0 build 394 - incorrect behavior when channel appears twice in bouquet

SalteeDog

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a Favourites bouquet with Film 4 in two places within the bouquet at Position 11 and Position 62.

If I go to position 62 and use the channel '-' button it zaps to 10. Pressing Channel '+' zaps to 12. It should go to 61 and 63 respectively.

I'm pretty sure this did not happen in previous builds.

Obviously my set-up of having a channel twice in the same bouquet is unusual (indeed Film 4 is the only one I do this for... because I keep it with the Channel 4 section and the Movies section) but still, this is a bug.
 
I have a Favourites bouquet with Film 4 in two places within the bouquet at Position 11 and Position 62.

If I go to position 62 and use the channel '-' button it zaps to 10. Pressing Channel '+' zaps to 12. It should go to 61 and 63 respectively.

I'm pretty sure this did not happen in previous builds.

Obviously my set-up of having a channel twice in the same bouquet is unusual (indeed Film 4 is the only one I do this for... because I keep it with the Channel 4 section and the Movies section) but still, this is a bug.

nothing can be done about that, it is a side effect of the new numbering system.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top