Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViXBMC_1080

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
Hi, rossi. Incorrectly displays the window in History Zap... No name of the channel. And incorrect formatting.:confused:
zap.webp
 
@rossi2000 Could you add tuner (A,B,C,D) indicators to this great skin? :)
 
Love this skin and the other HD skins, only downside for me is the time it takes to boot back up after software updates etc. Sometimes ten minutes and above. Is this normal

best regards
 
Love this skin and the other HD skins, only downside for me is the time it takes to boot back up after software updates etc. Sometimes ten minutes and above. Is this normal

best regards


hmm no it shouldnt take 10mins to boot hmm
 
What Receiver are you using it on, as my Duo2 reboots in about 25 seconds when I restart GUI
 
My Quad is the same boots in 25 secs
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What Receiver are you using it on, as my Duo2 reboots in about 25 seconds when I restart GUI

Hi M8 solo 2. Used to be very quick on non HD skins, but now very slow. Gets stuck on screen '' nearly ready'' for ages. Could it be something in settings

regards
 
When in doubt, start afresh.

Abu
It has been like this since very first flashing the HD image. Since then I have done one clean install and several upgrades, but it is always very slow to reboot. With ordinary images it was very fast. Other than speed problem image works perfectly
 
Abu
It has been like this since very first flashing the HD image. Since then I have done one clean install and several upgrades, but it is always very slow to reboot. With ordinary images it was very fast. Other than speed problem image works perfectly

no such behavior here with my solo2, even my Ultimo only takes around 3 minutes to reboot with the HD skins in place, as I tested them all on friday when I made the skin preview threads.
 
still very small text if you want % shown in the list

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk
 
no such behavior here with my solo2, even my Ultimo only takes around 3 minutes to reboot with the HD skins in place, as I tested them all on friday when I made the skin preview threads.

yes it's a bit of a mystery pheonix
 
here are 2 screenshots : 1st one has to be set at 0 and result is normal text but first digit is gone, starts disappearing at - 7
2nd one at - 8 but text is very small then

uploadfromtaptalk1419862673064.webpuploadfromtaptalk1419862713866.webp

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top