Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViXBMC_1080

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
i will try the settings from there, the code is different in each to how you want the time/date/year displayed.
Code:
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/dec/29/twitter-2015-date-bug
Same bug?
 
LOL
yes we both used %G for the year. which is some silly iso standard after looking more into it
when the better one to use is %Y

:)
 
Hi there ...

@rossi2000 - I'll try another HD Skin later ... hopefully ;)
@judge - Sorry, next time i'll do it over the webif ... didn't had the time this morning. ;)

CU ...
 
Last edited:
in english the history zap displays fine.,

i'll have a lok to widen some of the widgets and height of the widgets, that cyrillic font looks to add quite abit of length to words.

added to my to-do list. thx

I have installed the English language
 
hi guys,

so the date will stay at 2015 and not go to 2016 on thursday 1st, decoder thinks its first week Jan 2015?
 
yes it thinks its the first week in 2015, the updated skin files will fix the issue.
they will be available in the next build
 
thanks :) i searched this ^^ after flashing everything twice over thinking its me....

Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing twice over and expecting a different result!! I'm insane!!
 
lol lucky i started the skin this month so we could see this issue otherwise it would of probably gone un noticed till dec 2015 :)
 
Hi Rossi

as well as the date I have just noticed that on the day Wednesday the ' W ' is missing
 
Hi there ...

also the purple skin wont work on my vu+ solo 2 (;

image.webp

CU No.Trace
 
hmm are all hd skins doing this for you on VU machine?
I tried all of the 1080 skins on my ultimo last Friday when I was creating the preview threads and every one of then fit perfectly. This is with a TV where over scan can not be disabled, but the OSD positioned as part of the F.I.W

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
1_0_19_74FE_420_1_C00000_0_0_0.webp

Look forward to Wednedsday being fixed. All good with this skin, love it...a nice clean easy to read skin
 
Last edited:
Just tried all of them on my Duo2 without a problem Red/Blue/Purple/Green and now reverted back to VIXBMC_1080
 
The filebrowser-plugin starting panel is too small and the fonts too big. This makes the file selection difficult.
Once the file is picked up, it opens in the skin display and works fine. Can this be adjusted?
The skin ViXBMC_1080 itself is excellent!
I don't know how to make a screenshot and attach it here.
 
I don't know how to make a screenshot and attach it here.
You can grab a screenshot with your browser
Code:
http://your_box_ip/grab?
To attach it you must select 'Go Advanced'
 
Here it comes, thank you.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_19_1334_3EF_1_C00000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_1334_3EF_1_C00000_0_0_0.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 55

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top