Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViXBMC_1080

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
please I photo channel list ? i want change software. I'm interested in looks "channel list", how option to be satelitte.

- services
- services fta
- providers
- new

Big THX.
 
Had a play with many different skins and this for me is the best, picons look impressive on my tv now, thanks guys!
 
I put this on 157 last night & was amazed at the quality, I used the recommended picons which are also used for the LCD. The only negative observation I can find is the font size in the LCD4Linux setup screen, it is much too small. This does not become critical though as I use the setup in the OpenWebif to edit the LCD.
Thanks for this superb piece of work.
 
@rossi2000

one little bug: when the program name is too long in the next line it appears over the time.

one suggestion: align the channel name to the left (what do you think?).

another suggestion: rolling text in the infobar when it is too long.

regards

infobar2.webp
 
I have tried a few skins in recent days to replace the default. What ca I say, WOW!!!, Confluence blows them all out of the water. Fantastic skin.
 
@rossi2000 I think I have found an installation bug with this skin when installing it on the latest 3.2 builds. See here for more info:

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?48149-Not-playing-rtsp-stream
 
1_0_1_135_3_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.webp

Hey Ledge

Re the 1080 Bello skin, how could I change the purple font in the bottom right for the "next" progamme to make it easier to read from a distance on the telly???? Somehow it looks fine in the pic but see on the telly...

Cheers lad.

SO
 
all Plugins works,but there is no icon....when you go back to the old Skin,then see
GigaBlue X3..ViXBMC Confluence 1080....
ouuuqu.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed the date has gone next to the time on latest update .026

Updated 3 different boxes all have this skin, shows the letter Y now instead of the date on all? Never seen this before was working before
 
Hasn't a new date/time setting been recently introduced in ViX?
 
I'm Confluence skin too on my duo 2 and have the Y

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Guys,

I found the problem behind this issue and have submitted Pull Request #107 to fix the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Ian.
 
Date has been fixed using updated py. Thanks.


However, Today/Yesterday being chopped.
 

Attachments

  • vixbmc1080.webp
    vixbmc1080.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 47

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top