Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vlc player timeshift issue

chrcoluk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
Ok so streaming to pc.

If I pause with windows media player, it works fine when unpausing.

With vlc media player (the reccomended player I read) when I unpause after its paused it doent play, lots of stuttering, blocky picture, freezes etc. Indefenite until close and restart stream.

Any idea?

I guess I can just always use windows media player for live streams, but VLC player is required for recordings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top