Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] volar green (a835)

bongo182

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Spain
Hello,

I have an Avermedia Volar green (A835) that i cant configure in vuduo with OPENVIX (last image version actually).

I install the Af9035 drivers in Plugins, who are the drivers in my opinion, Is that correct?

But i cant see the tuner in the tunner settings menu, only see the 2 sat tunner.

I have other duo with ps3 tdt usb that work perfect with dib7000 drivers.

Is this tdt compatible with openvix? if yes, how can i make it work?

Thanks
 
I have the same problem I installed the drivers from the vix menu and I get this error.
The Telnet with command dmesg.

af9035: tuner ID:10 not supported, please report!
usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_af9035

The Avermedia Volar green (A835) uses the chip af9035.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top