Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vpn heeeelp please

eattheliving

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
59
Hi everyone,
I have a duo2 running vix5.2.038 on it. I have just purchased a vpn from nordvpn. Followed instructions on the site as to how to install the config etc and then get the openvpn plugin running. This all went really well last night. When I got up this morning I have lost wired internet and to get it back I had to stop the openvpn plugin. After this though the box keeps rebooting and then the vpn starts again.
I have read that with talk talk bb ( my provider) they do not allow vpn’s.

So 2 things if you please:
1: can anyone give me an idea if I it can be fixed? and
2: does anyone have a vpn running on their box whilst using talk talk bb?

For the time being I have deleted the config files from the box and am going to reboot shortly to see if this stops the auto reboot.

Thanks in advance guys n gals.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top