Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Box home setup help needed choosing the right equipment.

  • Thread starter Thread starter parky99
  • Start date Start date
P

parky99

Guest
Hi

Im wanting to purchase a VU box to replace my present sky setup for various reasons, at the moment I have a skyHD box tucked up away in a cupboard and using a magic eye on my main tv so I can change the channel (so the box isn't in view), I also have it connected to another TV in the bedroom again with a magic eye watching the same channels. I just wondered if a VU box either the solo or duo support this or is there something else I can do to replicate this.

Your thoughts would be very much appreciated

David
 
You can hide any E2 box away and if you want use mobile with app to control it via wifi.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Thank you for your quick reply, would it be best to get a second box then for the bedroom?

Thank you

David
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top