Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vu+ Boxes crashing when scrolling through saved programmes

stash36

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi, since 6.4.010 when scrolling through all my saved recordings on hard drive, the box will crash.
Upgraded to 6.4.011 and still the same.

I have a Zero as well which doesn't do this when flashed to .010, although I only have a small number of recordings on that. The Solo2 has pages and pages.

If I reflash it back to 6.4.009, it works fine.

Not sure if there is a log I can provide, didnt see anything in logs.

Thanks
 
If it crashes, a crash log will be generated automatically. Default location is /home/root/logs
 
Glad to say this issue has disappeared with the new release 6.5.01
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top