Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu duo 2 black screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kefalonanman
  • Start date Start date
K

Kefalonanman

Guest
Can someone please shine some light on this occurrence

I am in KEFALONIA with vu duo 2 and 1.5m dish

Yesterday all my channels on 28.2 which are not FTA have gone to a black screen and these Are not HD as I know HD has a black screen

I can still access other satelites which aren't FTA s I I know it's not a software problem but anything on 28.2 just gives a black screen

Sorry if this thread appears twice as it disappeared so retyped

Many thanks in advance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top