Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu DUO BEST PLUGINs TO DOWNLOAD

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
Depends what your after really.

Most of the pluggins that I use are already included in the Vix Image. (AutoTimer, Cool EPG, CrossEpg, RyVix)
I have also added the Sherlock Pluggin as well.

Apart from that I don't really use any more that are Outside the Vix Image.
 
subtitle player is a good one
font magnifier is helpful if u have vision problems
 
Last edited:
Sherlock Pluggin just gives some stats about what's going on. ( I use if for the Video/Audio bitrate)
See attcahed screenshot
 

Attachments

  • Sherlock.webp
    Sherlock.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 116

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top