Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Duo Black Screen Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter ki99
  • Start date Start date
I too have the same issue ,also not a clone , seemed to start randomly after the last update I did a couple of days ago been a pain all weekend ,I also had the issue of the sound dropping out flicking of channel and back to restore so maybe they are both are related ,I will re set to default and load an earlier build when I get home from work and see if that cures it ,
 
Hi

I have both a solo and duo receiver, must say i have not experienced the problem with the black screen or audio loss fingers crossed and receiver has been running ok when i have been watching.
I did last night put the receiver back to 720 build just incase but noticed now build 728 was up so brought it forward to this again still no sign of the mentioned problems can any mod confirm if the problem relating to screen blank and audio have been fixed withing latest build, i did see in file complie data something refer to audio not sure if that was the audio fix but apart from latest driver now reinstalled I didnt notice any update to drivers in the new builds so are they safe or should i reinstall drivers from july 2013??
 
I haven't had the blackscreen since the latest update but I'm not a heavy user so might just be luck, the audio problem is still there fore me though
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top