Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+DUO Does not see wireless USB dongle

Alanp

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
793
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Hi Im using a TP-Link TL-WN321G but the VU does not see it, ie wireless is not listed in network adaptor settings ?

I tried to install by powering off the duo putting the dongle in the rear usb port then powering back up am I missing something Thanks for any help

Sorry forgot to mention using VIX 1.2
 
Last edited:
I have re flashed the box since so maybe I will give it another go
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top