Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU + Duo error message on boot up

  • Thread starter Thread starter jd58
  • Start date Start date
J

jd58

Guest
Hi

I keep getting this error message when I reboot my VU+ DUO with latest VIX image. Also will not download software yet network test all on green/ok with DCHAP ticked.

onlineversioncheck
Error [Failure instance: Traceback:type 'exception.IOERROR' >[Erno socket error [erno 128] Network is unreachable /usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py:504_bootstrap
/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py:48:run ---<exception caught here> ---
packages/twisted/python/threadpool.py:210_worker/usr/lib/python2.6/site

and it goes down off the screen...

Does anyone know what the fault is please??
 
I get this error too. Has anyone yet suggested a solution. As far as I can tell, my network settings are all perfectly correct.
 
For me, the latest image software has been error free but than again, I havn't tried the many other functions of the VU+ Duo, so maybe hav'nt hit upon errors because of this.
 
The only (good) reason would be an internet-problem at the moment of the check. If it is really annoying, you could set the update check to off (Menu --> Settings --> System --> OnLineUpdatecheck --> "0").
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top