Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VU+DUO Error Screen Message

bigbaz

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Folks,

I have a VU+ DUO box here and it is giving this error message when I do a network test or when I try to connect to the network. All was fine lastnight and now this?

Specs: VU+DUO 1TBHDD Enigma 2 - VIX Software Version 3.0 Build 527, last update 19/12/2012

Please see screenshot of error message. Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P1030243.webp
 
Disregard, have it sorted.. I done a complete restore, all good again..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top