Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+DUO genuine box (not a clone), kinda stuck now :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRAVEHEART
  • Start date Start date
B

BRAVEHEART

Guest
Hello guys, I have a VU+DUO genuine box (not a clone) as the title says.

Up until yesterday I had it working fine for years with a PLi image, but not now, lol.

I tend not to touch things when they are working just fine and yep I ended up messing with some settings in DCC and the box is now in limbo-land, I am pretty sure its just a case of reflashing etc to get it going I hope.

For this box what is the best image for me to use ?? Can someone direct me to the items I will need to download please ?

I currently use MGcamd if that helps people decide any easier, so I need that to be able to work if you get me.

Anything else I would need too would be very helpful indeed ?, I just want to get the box up and running quickly as possible, I dont care about lots of fancy addon's and things, as I say, I just want it back up and running quickly as possible and then do a full sly 28.2E channel scan (I am in the UK) and then sit back and watch the box :)

Thanks for any help anyone can give ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you still ftp into the box or do you have backup of your box settings?
If you don,t/can,t then you are probably better off flashing the current OpenPli image for the receiver as thats what you are used to.
Other wise flash the latest OpenVix image for the receiver as thats (in my view) the easiest to setup from scratch ... and I am sure others on this forum will,help:)
 
found my backup image and reflashed it, shall see how it goes, cheers :)
 
what should the acceptable ecm times before problems would start to show ? :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top