Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] vu duo getting stuck

robi62

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
64
Hi guys I was so happy that zeus was much quicker than older image in booting up but i have tried zeus03 and 022 and result is the same

I do a fresh install then install my plugins sat list wifi adapter skin every things seems fine for a few boot ups

Then suddenly as soon as it boots up spinner comes in and as a result I cannot to anything box is stuck
I have tried to restart box flash again box with backup image that I did after I installed plugins but results is the same

Am I the only one?????

I attach opkg list-installed to see if there is anything wrong

View attachment vixzeus.zip

I just realise it has been posted in vu duo2 my box is a vu duo can admin move it to right section?????
 
Last edited:
Do what you've been doing, but install each item you need one at a time and leave for a while, and monitor the stb performance there will you see what is causing your issues.

Quite possibly your skin but couldn't be certain. Is it Zeus compatible?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
I dont think is the skin as when I tried with build 03 I did not install any other skin and still had the problem
 
Well I am running two duo's on Zeus one on 022 and one in 018, without any problems, so it I'd looking like you're problem is with possibly the plugins you are installing or your skin, or dongle

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
the only thing I can say myplugins and wifi where working ok on vix 3 808
 
I believe you will have to supply some debug logs for the mods to have a look at then.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
I think I found the reason..... GSU plugin....
Just testing without it to see if I am right
 
i can confirm it was GSU plugin problem fixed.....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top