Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo - loss of all settings after a system reset. Will pay for help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter briansy
  • Start date Start date
B

briansy

Guest
I am currently finding myself in a very difficult position. I bought a Vu+ duo from a vendor in Wales (whose details I have since lost) about 18 months ago and as part of selling me the box, he ran me through the setup and configuration over the phone. I have encountered no difficulties with it in the meantime, except for the occasional glitch, but when I reset the box (turned it on and off at mains) earlier this week, I lost all my bouquets, settings, etc and my laptop wasn’t seeing the box in the network so I can’t even transfer files to it to watch movies.

Basically, I am a total newbie and would be happy to pay someone to take me through the “wizard” to get me back up and running again. It’s not something I possess the know how to do and the instructions are simply too complicated for me to fathom. I foolishly thought that once I was set up, I would have no problems but not keeping the contact details of the guy who sold it to me has now come back to bite me.

If anyone would be OK to spend 20 minutes or so to get me back up and running I’d really appreciate it. By the way, I did try and restore it to an earlier configuration but none of the settings returned and, in truth, I wasn’t even sure what I was restoring it to. More than happy to pay someone for any help provided.

Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Read the forum rules no talk of clines on this forum
 
When you say reset what did you actually do ? If you search the forum there is threads that shows you how to set up a box .
 
I restored to an earlier backup - a backup that presumably someone else had done. I have no clue where I am in the process of a setup and I am really posting this thread for someone to take a call from me and take me through some of it. As I said, I'm happy to pay. It's not exactly a service that I can see as being available commercially hence why I came here.
 
I use VU+ Control Centre to save all my settings its a great bit of software. Get it and when you have you Duo up and running use this software to make a copy of your settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top