Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VU Duo move from 3.0.808 to Zeus

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdmark
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cdmark

Guest
Hello everyone,

I've only had my VU Duo box a few weeks and from reading around the forums on here and other sites I've realised that the firmware that the box was given to me on is running 3.0.808 and the plugins and feeds no longer update with it being no longer supported. I think that the Vix Team has a new image out and I think this is the Zeus or Helios (i'm not 100%) on this though...

What i'm after is someones time to make sure that I can move away from my current setup onto the latest firmware but without losing the lines that have been installed on the box or the tsmedia plugin and my skins for the box..

I've got plenty of IT knowledge and understanding but i've got none when it comes to images on these boxes, files, config etc... I would really appreciate someones time on this matter.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
 
If you bought a box recently that had ViX 3.0.808 on it & came with 'lines' there's a good chance it's a clone.
We don't support clones or illegal card sharing, so thread closed.
You might have plenty of IT knowledge, in that case RTFM (site rules) you just signed up to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top