Hi All,
I had been running 3.0.405 for some time and noticed lots of random issues, mainly around EPG not loading correctly so I decided to reflash as to start out from scratch.
I went to the latest OpenViX available all seems ok until I start CCcam and reboot.
So what I do is:
Once I reboot box never comes back.
I've tried:
I am running out of ideas, the only option I can see now if to move to another image. I really do not want to do this, so hoping someone has seen this before.
Thanks
Shane
I had been running 3.0.405 for some time and noticed lots of random issues, mainly around EPG not loading correctly so I decided to reflash as to start out from scratch.
I went to the latest OpenViX available all seems ok until I start CCcam and reboot.
So what I do is:
- Flash with ViX
- Allow to boot and transfer channels list etc
- Watch TV!
- Install/Enable CCcam (not setting to autostart in case cuasing issue)
- Reboot
- Box hangs on boot
Once I reboot box never comes back.
I've tried:
- Reflash bootloader
- Vix 3.0.204
- Flash latest BH (No problems at all ,everything works, just prefer Vix)
- Different versions of CCCam
I am running out of ideas, the only option I can see now if to move to another image. I really do not want to do this, so hoping someone has seen this before.
Thanks
Shane