Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vu+duo skin not installing

Grenadekid

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
Location
Ireland
Hi all
A friend of mine has a vu+duo and it has a problem with the skin seemingly, yesterday I was having a look at it and the usual message "your receiver has encountered a software problem and needs to restart". It does this occasionally and it seems to be the skin that's causing the problem according to the error message. I don't want to do a reflash at the moment as I find it takes so long to set everything up the way he wants it (fusspot)and I don't have the time. I tried downloading a new skin but that didn't work as it says some place it goes to is full up(sorry for being vague but I'm not very technically minded about these things). I thought about doing a factory reset but its that long from I done one I cant remember how far back that will take me as regards losing line, recordings, settings etc. It has been running flawlessly for over a year until now and no changes have been made to the skin in that time. maybe theres some way in can sort out the skin without a reset or flash?. Any help or advice on what to do next most appreciated. Sorry, forgot to say theres 2 skins in the box software at the minute if that has any relevance from mem the skin installed was the one that came standard with the vix flash.
regards kev
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top