Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo Tuner Info Required

  • Thread starter Thread starter davecabezo
  • Start date Start date
D

davecabezo

Guest
Hi
I have 4 dishes with twin LNB's on my roof controlled via 2 Diseq switches. On my Vu Duo I had the 2 Tuners set up with each tuner operating a diseq switch. I had a problem with rain getting into the connections due to storms we had here in Tenerife and I've had to swop gear on the roof to make 1 good system. ie 1 Diseq switch operated by tuner A.

My question is:- If I set tuner B to loop to Tuner A will I be able to record different satellites at the same time



Regards,

Dave
 
No you cannot. As far as I am aware, you will only be able to view the same transponder as as what the tuner with input cable has locked onto.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top