Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo ViX 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) 25-12-2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter silverfox0786
  • Start date Start date
IMerry Xmas To ALL! I have the same the Vuduo isn't starting after flashing the new image I have wait a hour but no way. I will go back to preavious image.
 
I have reflashed the bootloader...and the flashed this image...and it works...however when setting the image and selected not to restore the settings it crashes and it will restart and you have to select yes for restore the settings...i guesss it is a bug
 
I have reflashed the bootloader...and the flashed this image...and it works...however when setting the image and selected not to restore the settings it crashes and it will restart and you have to select yes for restore the settings...i guesss it is a bug

can you upload that crash log here for us ?.

also remember guys ive already said this once please make sure you are using the latest bootloader before you flash the image.
 
can you upload that crash log here for us ?.

also remember guys ive already said this once please make sure you are using the latest bootloader before you flash the image.

I was on the latest bootloader with image ViX-2.3.133-vuduo and did online update...and you know the problem.

where to find the log?
 
I was on the latest bootloader with image ViX-2.3.133-vuduo and did online update...and you know the problem.

where to find the log?

god how many times

YOU CAN NOT DO A ONLINE UPDATE TO BUILD 154!!!!!!
 
Merry Xmas To ALL
is there NFI version to try it with Meoboot or Barryallen


thank you
 
Multiboot is only asking for trouble. And having easy and fast ways to make settings- and image backups, that would be the way to go if you want to use other images.
 
iDreamX and Dreamboxedit is not working properly since I upgraded and I suspect that it's due to the upgrade to OpenWebIf. In iDreamX I'm getting the following:

Web Interface: 0.0.0.

"The Web Interface version is not tested. The box may not work correctly with iDreamX!"

As a result I can't watch channels in iDreamX using VLC player.

I have changed the OpenWebIf Http port to 80 but that hasn't fixed anything. Anyone know of a fix?

default port is 8088 not 80 ;) for new openwebif, need to transfer settings.
 
yeh openwebif doesnt allow streaming yet, but you can still use the old webinterface as that still allows streaming
i use it all the time and was even using it last night to stream sports lol
 
yeh openwebif doesnt allow streaming yet, but you can still use the old webinterface as that still allows streaming
i use it all the time and was even using it last night to stream sports lol

How do I use the old web interface?
 
god how many times

YOU CAN NOT DO A ONLINE UPDATE TO BUILD 154!!!!!!

the problem is that...I am not accessing the forum daily...and noticed the flashing lit in the skin and just made the update....
 
Punisher m8, i did not need to update the image as i am on the latest image v3.2. yes the update was slow, so i came out of the update setting, went back in, got the update, updated the box, THEN i get the same old problem, THIS box will not restart after an update, the box sits on the starting mode, so my last post still stands, this box refuse`s to restart, i am now going to re-install my back up again, as my box will not reboot.......


also, it has a bad habit of loosing the hdd mount within the box

Your not alone mate exactly the same problem here!!!
Will try it again tonight when I go to bed and leave it to see if it starts!!
Will report back then
 
I'm still 2.2, do I need to upgrade the bootrom before I flash this image - like the previous update?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top