Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo ViX 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) 25-12-2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter silverfox0786
  • Start date Start date
again i would say the best thing is to either re-flash the box or enable the debug logs so if this happens again you can post those logs for us to digest.

Argh it happened to me again.

Here are my debug logs: View attachment Enigma2-01-01-1970_01-00-34.log

There were no crash logs however.

I am going to re-flash the box this evening when I get home from work. When I re-flash do I need to flash with duo_cfe_3_0_usb first again then 2.3?
 
I would like to know that as well, flash the image with or without bootloader first?
 
Not sure if there is a bug in this image but today notice all my recordings have disappeared and not in trash can which is wierd also can no longer stream to pc using vlc when I goto web interface it says streaming is not implemented or something along those lines.

enable the debug logs in the menu and post them up after you have encountered problems.

I have logs enabaled but the problem isnt anything is crashing, the recording have vanished somehow and cant stream to PC anymore, is it to do with open webif?

Untitled-1.webp
 
ok ive started from scratch

clean flash to latest img and clean scans

again i was watchign tv fine for abour 2-3hrs then all of a sudden "Tune failed" popped up on the screen rebooted the box and was fine all evening.

Why do i get Tune failed from time to time?? is the tuner on its way out?
 
I am still running Vu Duo ViX 2.2. Can somebody tells me why do I need new Vu Duo ViX 2.3? what I am missing from this update.
 
i am back to 2.2 until i get the recording issue fixed and want to test again on 2.2 as mgcamd glitched a lot
 
I have logs enabaled but the problem isnt anything is crashing, the recording have vanished somehow and cant stream to PC anymore, is it to do with open webif?

View attachment 13591

do you have the EMC media player installed ? because on another forum this was found to be a cause of vanishing recordings from the HDD when used with the 3.1.1 kernel

i am back to 2.2 until i get the recording issue fixed and want to test again on 2.2 as mgcamd glitched a lot

thats your configuration file, as discovered by alias1 MGcand works flawlessly with the latest vix image if you set it up correctly.
 
I also tried to update to the new Kernal it installed ok but something is up with the Sat.xml i think, I downloaded my bouquet but all the channels are blanked out and it is saying the tuners aren't configured (but they are) I updated the sat.xml file but with no joy! I'm on a multisat system so I couldn't be bothered doing a full scan. Just went back to the pre 3.11 image with no problems!
 
are the recordings working for anyone on 2.3 if yes can you advise what I need to do? I can only record for a second or two

thanks
 
Running the software update after a fresh install of this image is bricking my Duo. :(
Appreciate the good work though. Any ideas?
 
do you have the EMC media player installed ? because on another forum this was found to be a cause of vanishing recordings from the HDD when used with the 3.1.1 kernel

Unless it comes installed with the image I havent downloaded or installed any thing in addition. Did fresh flash and thats all. Not really too bothered as it was all old stuff but just found it weird. Updated to latest drivers now hopefully no more problems with recordings.

Also still unable to press stream when going to web interface.
 
try going to any channel via the web interface and press the small screen icon to the right of the channel.
 
god how many times

YOU CAN NOT DO A ONLINE UPDATE TO BUILD 154!!!!!!

Yes you can. It just doesn't work! You would have done well to block the online update in this instance. In otherwords, forced proper user behaviour through code constraints.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top