Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vu duo vix hd

fintannl

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
723
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Lovely image. That said I can't make out the EPG or the summary to any program. Maybe I'm blind but the old vu duo night skin was readable. That said I do like the look and feel of the new HD skin. Just wish I could read it
 
Try one of the other coloured skins such as the YouViX Green variant.
 
i found changing the number of rows to 7 and setting font sizes to 6 helped my eyes.press menu button when you have any epg up you wish to alter
 
Green was much better for this baldy fat and now blind bloke lol:D
 
@v8rick,i fit that description,i will try the green tonight[emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
For all us peeps that are haveing trouble seeing the text. i noticed this morning that defaut setting for the font in epg and services is set at 0, ive changed mine to
4 and now i no longer need glasses.
 
For all us peeps that are haveing trouble seeing the text. i noticed this morning that defaut setting for the font in epg and services is set at 0, ive changed mine to
4 and now i no longer need glasses.

I should have read post 3 with glasses on and then i would have known this
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top