Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VU+ DUO - VIX network problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter danop
  • Start date Start date
D

danop

Guest
I am trying to connect my VU+ DUO via Windows7 PC, and VU app as well, but so far, I am not able to communicate, and I do not understan why.

My setup is a Netgear Prosafe Router as DHCP server, but I set my VU+ boxes to fixed IP adresses, out of the DHCP range.

Seen from the LAN, it seems like TCP/IP on the boxes is disabled, but I cannot find anywhere in the menu where it is possible to enable TCP/IP.
There are no problems doing online updates.

Can you see what I am doing wrong?
 
Thank you

I tryed to reactivate Samba, but I see some fault in the log which is hard to understand.

Instead of solving the problem, do you think it is abetter idea to update to ver 2.4?

thanks
 
If you are using a version prior to 2.4 I would recomend you update. But make a set of backups first so you can go back if you want to.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top