Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Duo

digicell

New member
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I have been using my VU + DUO box for some time but it takes so long to start up

can someone tell me why this is...it only started happening after I flashed for the 2nd time and now every time it takes about 15-20 mins to start up

Thanks
 
can you give us more detail like what image you are using

do you have hdd pluging in and how and do you have sata and wireless lan stick tv card etc
 
Since this was posted in vix section, I would say you're running vix... And, this is definitley not normal... I get it taking about 1min 30secs to load up on full bootup... So, you have a problem somewhere.

Might be worth taking a full backup and restart a fresh...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top