Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+DUO2 & Broadband Internet TV

gerryp

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Fingers crossed that I have explained clearly what I'd like to do !!

My brother has a Broadband & TV package & he has shared his online account details with me - from his phone / tablet he can access his tv channels

If I go onto the Internet (on a PC) in my home, I can watch all TV channels in his subscription.
Also, I can chromecast the channels from my PC to my TV.

Issue:
I'm wondering is it possible to connect my VU+DUO2 to his Internet channel subscription and be able to watch them on my TV??
 
Sounds illegal to me.
 
If it is illegal then mods, please close the thread
 
i'm not so sure whether it's illegal.
a short while ago my brother had virgin tv and he was able to have another 2 (i think) friends or family that could view the channels remotely.
kind of like sky go.
things may have changed, but that's what i recall.
 
i'm not so sure whether it's illegal.
a short while ago my brother had virgin tv and he was able to have another 2 (i think) friends or family that could view the channels remotely.
kind of like sky go.
things may have changed, but that's what i recall.

Thats correct, my bro has the option of allowing 2 devices to view the channels - hence my query if the vu+duo2 could be used for this purpose ??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top