Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu duo2 - Crash on Info Menu

  • Thread starter Thread starter keeno
  • Start date Start date
K

keeno

Guest
Hi,

I'm having an issue with my Vu Duo2 box where it's crashing when i'm going into the Information section under Menu.

Under Information if i click on About, Devices, Memory or Network the box crashes.

It's not stopping me watching the box but went to check something under network today and realised the issue.

It's a VU Duo2, running Openvix 4.1.001

I've pulled the log and taken a photo of the error I keep getting. I've not changed anything recently on the box.

Any help on this one would be appreciated.

thanks

Mike
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top