Hi,
I can see the following skin releated errors in the 1st log file
[Skin] Skin error in screen 'ChannelSelection' widget 'widget': [Skin] {ViX-Night-HD/skin.xml}: [Skin] source 'menu_path_compressed' was not found in screen 'ChannelSelection'!. Please contact the skin's author!
< 48.966> [Skin] processing screen SlimChannelSelection:
< 48.969> [Skin] Skin error in screen 'SlimChannelSelection' widget 'widget': [Skin] {ViX-Night-HD/skin.xml}: [Skin] source 'menu_path_compressed' was not found in screen 'SlimChannelSelection'!. Please contact the skin's author!
It may be worth trying a different skin to see if your system becomes more stable, assuming the issue is skin related.
There were a few other errors, but to be honest I am not an Openvix developer so I do not know if these are "incidental/harmless" errors or not. I'll include them for completeness sake, and hopefully one of the devs will have a peek.
Another skin related issue
< 61.006> [Skin] processing screen LogManager:
< 61.008> [Skin] Skin error in screen 'LogManager' widget 'widget': [Skin] {ViX-Night-HD/skin.xml}: [Skin] source 'menu_path_compressed' was not found in screen 'LogManager'!. Please contact the skin's author!
< 61.050> [GUISkin] warning, skin is missing element key_blue in <class 'Screens.LogManager.LogManager'>
< 61.063> [Skin] processing screen PluginBrowserSummary:
Some EPG cache issues. Probably harmless, or as the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy entry would say "Mostly Harmless"

< 294.855> [eEPGCache] abort non avail schedule reading
< 294.858> [eEPGCache] abort non avail schedule other reading
< 294.860> [eEPGCache] abort non avail virgin nownext reading
< 294.863> [eEPGCache] abort non avail virgin schedule reading
< 294.865> [eEPGCache] abort non avail netmed schedule reading
< 294.867> [eEPGCache] abort non avail netmed schedule other reading
< 294.869> [eEPGCache] abort non avail viasat reading
< 294.885> [eEPGCache] nownext finished(1490255889)
I would try a different skin if the system comes up enough to allow you to do that. Also, 5.0.008 is now out, it may be worth upgrading to that. I have a DUO2 and am running 5.0.008 and it has been quite stable, however being in Oz, I only have DVB-T tuners in my DUO2 and I notice from the logs you have satelite tuners, so it may possibly be related to that. Once again I think one of the OpenVix devs will need to offer their views on this.
All the best
Craig