Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+Duo2 T2 Tuner

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyke
  • Start date Start date
T

Tyke

Guest
VU+® Hybrid - DVB-C/T/T2-Tuner UNO / Ultimo / Duo²


The new tuner for digital cable and digital terrestrial television.
The tuner supports the new transmission DVB-T2 standard.
Between the reception modes can be toggled via software.
Price 59 Euros
plus Shipping costs


in stock




h**p://www.hm-*********.de/en/hdd-receiver-hdtv-vu/vu-hybrid-dvb-c-t-t2-tuner-uno-ultimo-duo.html#
 
Seen this last week. I think I will wait until it is available in WOS.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If I was thinking of buying a duo 2 twin tuner right now should I hold off until they come with this new tuner?
 
Hi,
the new tuner is only of interest if you need DVB-T2. Twin-Tuner is DVB-S2 so nothing changed there.

ciao
 
For what reason would you need a digital cable tuner in the UK, or is there no use whatsoever?
(I understand the dvb-t bit) I've seen people selling this box on eBay with dual cable tuners...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top