Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Hybrid Dual Twin 2x DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadowman007
  • Start date Start date
S

shadowman007

Guest
Sorry I know this is "Satellite Talk" but didn't know where to post. My question is regarding the VU+ Hybrid Dual / Twin 2x DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner I just want to be clear this has 2 built in cable tuners? meaning I can record one channel while watching another? and when I say another i mean on a different frequency?
 
Yes. It is a twin tuner with only one connection. There is an internal splitter/circuitry to allow this.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top